New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 140 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1667
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post

May nagsabi kasi Sakin we can surpass the speed limit provided, we are just overtaking and no more than 40secs. Above the speed limit..

Can anyone confirm this...
    yan sinabi ko nung 1st huli ko sa sctex e, may ino-overtake lang ako kaya umabot ng 127 kph (sa camera nila 127 kph, pero nasa 135 kph ako nun). ticket pa din. kaya ngayon pag may nakikita akong fly-over di na ako umo-overtake.

yun pa isa, alam nila na mas mababa reading ng camera nila kesa sa speedometer ng kotse. more than 5 kph lower. sabi nga sa akin e sure daw sila sa gauge ko mas mataas pa speed kaya wala talaga excuse.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_ View Post
    Based dito https://youtu.be/hj2hI10CI80, it will not be effective. 3 seconds lang naka point yung speed cam sa test car.
    Siyempre,- it's all about timing.

You do not overtake kung may nakikita kang overpass or nakaparadang sasakyan (including sa kabilang side ng kalye)....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.8K _/_/_/_/_/:date:_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    hindi ba gumagana camera nila sa gabi?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    yun pa isa, alam nila na mas mababa reading ng camera nila kesa sa speedometer ng kotse. more than 5 kph lower. sabi nga sa akin e sure daw sila sa gauge ko mas mataas pa speed kaya wala talaga excuse.
    This.

Tip nung nag-clock saken sa SCTEX. Around 115 km/h allowable pa, so sa speedometer daw natin 120 km/h pwede pa (overtaking or cruising). Beyond that, automatic ticket na.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I don't overtake cars running at 100kph. Panonorin lang kita. 80 or 90 sige. Naranasan ko na kasi mag overspeeding dyan above 100 noong wala pa nanghuhuli.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Got a ticket at SCTEX toll booth southbound, during a busy travel day last December. Gun must have been somewhere on TPLEX or SCTEX southbound, but I have no idea where. I don't see how it could have been at any of the bridges/overpasses because I was down to within the speed limit when in sight of the bridges/overpasses. Paid P2,077.63 for 'reckless driving' and claimed license at the LTO main office on East Ave., QC in January.

I did not ask to see the photo evidence when the ticket was being written or while at LTO. Is it still possible to request the photo evidence, and by e-mail? There was an email address posted previously -- customer_service*tollways.net.ph. Is this the address for requesting the photo? Do they keep the file for a long time, or is it too late now?

Also, anyone know what kind of guns are in use on NLEX/SCTEX/TPLEX (or elsewhere) -- radar or laser? Is laser widespread and typical nowadays in PH?

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    Got a ticket at SCTEX toll booth southbound, during a busy travel day last December. Gun must have been somewhere on TPLEX or SCTEX southbound, but I have no idea where. I don't see how it could have been at any of the bridges/overpasses because I was down to within the speed limit when in sight of the bridges/overpasses. Paid P2,077.63 for 'reckless driving' and claimed license at the LTO main office on East Ave., QC in January.

I did not ask to see the photo evidence when the ticket was being written or while at LTO. Is it still possible to request the photo evidence, and by e-mail? There was an email address posted previously -- customer_service*tollways.net.ph. Is this the address for requesting the photo? Do they keep the file for a long time, or is it too late now?

Also, anyone know what kind of guns are in use on NLEX/SCTEX/TPLEX (or elsewhere) -- radar or laser? Is laser widespread and typical nowadays in PH?
    on my experience, nakikita ko sila dati around luisita area (SCTEX). under or over the bridges. baka nasa malapit sa bridge pero hindi sa mismong expressway, say sa mga exits near the toll boths ng feeder roads.

have tried 120-130 kmh pero burst mode lang lalu na kung overtaking. minsan tumatakbo ako 100 kmh at meron tong sedan na umovertake at minaintain yung speed nya while nasa overtaking lane hanggang sa diko na makita. pagdating ng toll booth, ayun kausap na yung naniniket.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post

its too late already... once you pay the fine, you agree to say that you are guilty on it... your irresponsible driving puts other innocent motorist at risk...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last December mid-afternoon, I drove the whole stretch of tplex back to manila. My ride is equipped with a Whistler CR85 radar. It didnt beep. Are the cops off duty again, or am i just lucky?

I darted the highway at 140kph, and behaved when there were more cars on the road.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Retrieved my license at LTO East Avenue after being tagged last weekend after Luisita exit. Surprisingly, I was able to pay the fine and got my license back in less than an hour. However, the drive back to Makati from East Avenue was horrendous due to the bumper to bumper along EDSA.

NLEX, SCTEX, Over-Speeding, Speed-Radar  [MERGED Threads]