New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    The price are not from casa obviously cause mud guard there is 2900 while spoiler is 8500.

WBR,
    Innova boy, where do you actually buy your accessories for your innova? (e.g. spoiler, mud guard, stepping board..etc)?

Do you have a price list for the accessories?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    No dont have price list for that..

just check out the link i posted before...

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Went to toyota otis today to let replace my blown fuse...Grabe talaga sa Otis.. They dont even know how to remove the fuse from the fuse box, they just told me to use long nose plier to remove it..

yun pala sa loob mismo ng fuse box meron palang " pulling tool" ng fuse..
    tapos sabi sakin to use long nose pliers... tsk tsk..parang incompetent din sila pag bago model ng ride... just my observation only..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hindi naman ata talaga sila na-be-brief about those new cars. i mean, there may be lack of training on their part.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Dumating na Innova ko...yehey! ^_^

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Congrats on your new ride tomorrow... where will you let install those acc you mentioned?? sa casa ba??

WBR,
    Ganda talaga ng Innova. Nwy, sa casa ko ipa.pa.install. Actually, I paid na for all the skirts and I'm just waiting for them to arrive sometime next week, maybe Wednesday mapa.install ko na. Other accessories from the casa na installed na are the spoiler with light, stepsil with light, innova side stripes, chrome door housing and chrome headlight cover. However, bukas ko pa ipapa.install sa labas (not casa) ang ibang accessories like mudguards, chrome tail light cover, center grill, plate garnish, roof rail, rain gutter, luggage tray, leather seat cover (semi-fit) and 3M tint.
    Last edited by A_eyE; April 20th, 2005 at 10:41 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hey guys, can you confirm that the Innova is really a rear-wheel drive vehicle, like a bimmer?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yes, it's a rear wheel drive...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Ganda talaga ng Innova. Nwy, sa casa ko ipa.pa.install. Actually, I paid na for all the skirts and I'm just waiting for them to arrive sometime next week, maybe Wednesday mapa.install ko na. Other accessories from the casa na installed na are the spoiler with light, stepsil with light, innova side stripes, chrome door housing and chrome headlight cover. However, bukas ko pa ipapa.install sa labas (not casa) ang ibang accessories like mudguards, chrome tail light cover, center grill, plate garnish, roof rail, rain gutter, luggage tray, leather seat cover (semi-fit) and 3M tint.
    Wow, fully dress up yan plano mo sa ride mo ah...paki post na lang pics pag finish na ha?? Thanks...

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    hindi naman ata talaga sila na-be-brief about those new cars. i mean, there may be lack of training on their part.
    Yes, they are only after the sales and profit....

WBR,