New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Baka masyadong malaki ang power consumption ng cooler mo kaysa sa fuse rating ng power outlet ng Innova. Subukin mo muna ang cigarette lighter mo kung gagana or kahit anong accessory na puwedeng doon sa power outlet. Sa akin kasi 36W lang consumption niya so that is around 3A. Usually the lowest fuse rating I believe they would place in our cigarette lighter outlet is 5A at least pero I'm hoping for 15A.

Ano brand ng thermocooler mo? baka makita natin specs sa google.
    dont know my power consumption kasi wala manual and wala ring brand ako makita.. i'll post pics later for you to check it out... thanks...

sa manual yung outlet at lighter has 15A fuse...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Good news, i have discovered cheap source for our ride's leather seat cover and floor matting...

leather seats = 4,000 to 7,000
    floor matting = 2,500, this is the same i saw at otis selling at 5k..

if interested PM me.. glad to share something useful to our club..

car cover will post later...

WBR, ;)
    Great news Innova_boy, now all I am waiting for is my unit. this is why I like forums. It helps people to communicate as if they are long time friends and yet some of them has not even met

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brubeck
    Hi Guys!
    I'll be doing a rather long drive with my Innova next week. Going to Leyte which is approximately 18-20hrs drive plus a ferry ride of 2 hrs. I'll try to bring a log and note all my observations. After a month and a half of driving my Gas A/T Innova pansin ko lang that the rear suspension tends to be a bit harsh pag the whole family's ( me, wife and 3 kids ) ridding. I wouldn't say that the suspension is bottoming out but the "thuds" are a bit annoying. Anyone with the same observations?
    The Vigan/Laoag/Pagudpud route sounds very interesting! Can someone please post a road map/directions? Is it too ambitious to include Bontoc/Baguio/Sagada to this route para isang sundutan na lang! Been to Sagada once mountainbiking but that was years ago and I was asleep most of the time....passenger ako..
    Safe ride bro! Mukhang interesting yang trip mo lalo na south, taga Samar din si misis he he he ... maybe if the time is right

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks Innova Boy. Saw a thermocooler at Pricesmart selling for a little over Php 2,500 yata. I'll check the specs and actual prices next time I go there. Shape is very similar to our console box.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Great news Innova_boy, now all I am waiting for is my unit. this is why I like forums. It helps people to communicate as if they are long time friends and yet some of them has not even met

Cause this seller i met is also the supplier of the concessionaire inside some of the casa of toyota...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    dont know my power consumption kasi wala manual and wala ring brand ako makita.. i'll post pics later for you to check it out... thanks...

sa manual yung outlet at lighter has 15A fuse...

WBR,
    Daming kasing brand and sizes niyan dito so iba iba din ang power consumption nila and rating. Pero di naman siguro lalampas pa sa 15A kasi that will make that 180W which would I think be huge na for car use.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    will posr pics of the matting and seat cover if possible later...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    can I also join got my E variant diesel last saturday April 16. OK naman
    kaya lang medyo maingay ang diesel, hindi ako sanay kasi panay gasoline naging kotse ko. Talagn bang maingay, kala ko ba common rail diesel ay tahimik parang gas engine? Bernard

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110
    can I also join got my E variant diesel last saturday April 16. OK naman
    kaya lang medyo maingay ang diesel, hindi ako sanay kasi panay gasoline naging kotse ko. Talagn bang maingay, kala ko ba common rail diesel ay tahimik parang gas engine? Bernard
    You are most welcome agreyes7110, add mo na lang sa list

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Attention: guys, if the power outlet of the innova is fused at 15A then make sure what ever you plug in it is less than 180W. Maybe busy road can help verify this! Please do not attemp to change the fuse rating to suppliment your accessory because the size of the wires used to power that outlet would follow their designed power rating in terms of ampheres.