New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Walang sinabing ibang model na kasama pero definitely daw eh Innova ang may price increase pero di pa sinabi kung magkano.
    Ang balita ko ay from 10% to 30%.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brubeck
    Hi Guys!
    I'll be doing a rather long drive with my Innova next week. Going to Leyte which is approximately 18-20hrs drive plus a ferry ride of 2 hrs. I'll try to bring a log and note all my observations. After a month and a half of driving my Gas A/T Innova pansin ko lang that the rear suspension tends to be a bit harsh pag the whole family's ( me, wife and 3 kids ) ridding. I wouldn't say that the suspension is bottoming out but the "thuds" are a bit annoying. Anyone with the same observations?
    The Vigan/Laoag/Pagudpud route sounds very interesting! Can someone please post a road map/directions? Is it too ambitious to include Bontoc/Baguio/Sagada to this route para isang sundutan na lang! Been to Sagada once mountainbiking but that was years ago and I was asleep most of the time....passenger ako..
    HAPPY TRIP AND ENJOY IT. Saan ka sa Leyte papunta?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hindi ba if fully loaded the ride should be better? afaik

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    Ang laki kapag 10% to 30%....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110
    can I also join got my E variant diesel last saturday April 16. OK naman
    kaya lang medyo maingay ang diesel, hindi ako sanay kasi panay gasoline naging kotse ko. Talagn bang maingay, kala ko ba common rail diesel ay tahimik parang gas engine? Bernard
    WELCOME! Pero hindi siya kasing ingay gaya nung mga dating diesel. Yung isa ngang naka-idling akala ko gas engine eh. Nalaman ko lang diesel nung lumapit ako.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Just had a talk with my agent, 20,000 daw itatas ng presyo ng G variant/ diesel/ Manual T/ Innova nila come May 1

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Daghang Salamat beeper358 and geebunny! Destination is Abuyog, Leyte......60 kilometers away from Tacloban.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Brubeck, hintay ko post mo sa biyahe baka sakali lang kung may time pa makarating din ako sa south, pero parteng NSamar lang.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    that would be great beeper! leaving manila tuesday.....if you see a night mist G doing 80 ako yun.....bagal akong mag drive :-)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    WELCOME! Pero hindi siya kasing ingay gaya nung mga dating diesel. Yung isa ngang naka-idling akala ko gas engine eh. Nalaman ko lang diesel nung lumapit ako.
    I also observe that to my E variant diesel manual. Maingay yung engine ko. I just thought tatahimik siya after my 1K PMS pero parang mas maingay ngayon. I don't know kung they really adjusted yung tapet (dunno the correct spelling). Balak ko nga ibalik sa kasa. Sisingilin kaya ako if I let them check the clearance? Unusual kasi yung ingay as a Brand new engine. All other performance, oks siya. I still salute the acceleration, parang gas... Please advise guys.