New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Innova boy, Yung sa akin minsan nilinis ko wala naman ibang moving parts kundi yung exhaust fan na nagpapalamig sa thermoelectric element niya. Baka madumi lang yong airducts niya at yung heatsink ng element.
    I agree with beeper, baka sa ducting lang iyan. I think there's nothing to much secret with the circuit. Kahit ordinary repair shops kaya iyan. I advise to go with the one rapairing motorized appliances like washing machine, vacuum cleaner or better go to any aircon/refrigeration shops.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    guys, maiba ako ng topic. Papano niyo nililinis yung dashboard? Rough siya kasi and and meryrong naiiwan na cloth fibers kapag pipupunasan ko.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    meron ba, in my case i didnt notice it cause i do clean my car night time na..

usually i just use damp pranela cloth, that's all...now if may stain, just use APC..

WBR,

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    usually i just use damp pranela cloth, that's all...now if may stain, just use APC..
    mmm... di ba nagkaka lint?

bongliza: Pag ayaw mo naglilint bili ka ng microfiber sa bigberts.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I just came from Toyota Commonwealth to have my lock and rattle fixed. Duon sa yard nila, I saw about 20 units of Innova of different variants. Nung March bihira pa yung nakikita kong Innova sa daan, pero ngayon madami na. At marami pa raw ang nakapila. Yung iba 3 months ang hinihintay. I heard na tataas by 10% to 30% ang prices ng Innova next month. So yung wala pang Innova, hurry up.
    Last edited by geebunny; April 14th, 2005 at 05:41 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    mmm... di ba nagkaka lint?

bongliza: Pag ayaw mo naglilint bili ka ng microfiber sa bigberts.
    what is lint??

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; April 14th, 2005 at 10:00 PM.

what is lint??
    The fibers of cloths (ex. pranela) that is left behind when you wipe something...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Innova_Boy
    What kind or type of battery & manufacturer equipped with your innova? I'm just wondering kung sealed of flooded type siya and the AH rating. I think the best battery is Varta-Germany lead acid, flooded type.
    One of my friend gave me a device known as Hydrometer to measure the specific gravity of a lead acid flooded type battery to know the condition of charge state.
    At least as a owner, we should know the basic maintenance of our car.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ALl innova i think has Oriental 2SM as their batteries.. sealed and maintenance free..

WBR, ;)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    on the thermocooler, the innova extra outlet allows only up to 12V/ 120W as per manual..

WBR,