1. Innova_Boy - XCS-883
    2. strayWOLF
    3. busy road
    4. bowako
    5. ABA
    6. beeper0358
    7. altec -beige mica e variant diesel m/t
    8. bongliza - light green mica E variant diesel m/t

Pakidagdag na lang yung meron o padating pa lang, all are welcome .. para masaya EB natin
    [/I]

sama ako diyan....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Toyota Innova Club

1. Innova_Boy - XCS-883
    2. strayWOLF -
    3. busy road -
    4. bowako -
    5. ABA - Light Green Mica, G-Variant, Diesel, M/T
    6. beeper0358 -
    7. altec - Beige Mica, G-Variant, Diesel, M/T
    8. bongliza - Light Green Mica, E-Variant, Diesel, M/T

Pakidagdag na lang yung meron o padating pa lang, all are welcome .. para masaya EB natin

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ABA
    Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Toyota Innova Club

1. Innova_Boy - XCS-883
    2. strayWOLF -
    3. busy road -
    4. bowako -
    6. beeper0358 -
    7. altec - Beige Mica, E-Variant, Diesel, M/T

I think Aba standardized the data, but misprinted my variant, so inayos ko lang yung sa akin. Mid level variant lang ang akin. From the toyota salesman na kilala ko, top two color being ordered is the red and the green.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Toyota Innova Club

1. Innova_Boy - Blaze Red,, G-Variant, Diesel, A/T
    2. strayWOLF -
    3. busy road -
    4. bowako -
    6. beeper0358 -
    7. altec - Beige Mica, E-Variant, Diesel, M/T

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Medyo off topic; am planning to buy my cousin's 2003 Starex CRDi matic with 19 T km for P 700K. Would it be better to get a brand new Innova ? Please let me know the pros and cons. The starex is well taken cared of.
    How much is the MT/AT Innova?
    I'd be using the car as a daily commuter for the kids to school.
    Thanks for your comments in advance.

Hands down the Innova, 1st of all its brand new. You get the VVT-i or CRD-i which has good mileage. Its a Toyota. Well thats my take. Lets wait for the Innova owners to share their thoughts.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the starex crdi has a powerful engine with over 140hp, compared with the innova's 105hp. The starex is much more spacious inside than the innova. But I've never been fond of of the starex, I've rode in non crdi starexes and never liked the ride, both on the 9 and the 12 seater. Check the rear suspension, is it the leaf or the coil springs, kasi the starex comes in both version, while the innova is already rear coils. As far as top speed is concerned, meron na dito nag 150kph with the innova, the crdi starex can do the same as well. The 9 seater that I drove before had a bouncy front suspension, and that was a 5K mileage, so still quite new. Also has a history of weak aircon compressor for the gray market units, plus rust formation inside the engine compartment behind the dashboard. But in fairness, I heard the crdi model, if from the casa, has been improved a lot. I have no idea with the crdi fuel economy. The non crdi turbo starex has not so good mileage, around 7-8km/liter, kasi nga it was underpowered. Maybe you can ask your cousin for the details and post here. And why is he selling it...to buy a new innova??

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    the starex crdi has a powerful engine with over 140hp, compared with the innova's 105hp. The starex is much more spacious inside than the innova. But I've never been fond of of the starex, I've rode in non crdi starexes and never liked the ride, both on the 9 and the 12 seater. Check the rear suspension, is it the leaf or the coil springs, kasi the starex comes in both version, while the innova is already rear coils. As far as top speed is concerned, meron na dito nag 150kph with the innova, the crdi starex can do the same as well. The 9 seater that I drove before had a bouncy front suspension, and that was a 5K mileage, so still quite new. Also has a history of weak aircon compressor for the gray market units, plus rust formation inside the engine compartment behind the dashboard. But in fairness, I heard the crdi model, if from the casa, has been improved a lot. I have no idea with the crdi fuel economy. The non crdi turbo starex has not so good mileage, around 7-8km/liter, kasi nga it was underpowered. Maybe you can ask your cousin for the details and post here. And why is he selling it...to buy a new innova??

Starex 9 seater has rear coil springs while 12 seater ( Jumbo) has leaf springs on rear AFAIK.. So far i have rode on a 9 seater and very ok ang smoothness ng ride niya, this is the TDIC pa not yet CRDi model..

Previously my first choice is really a starex CRDi Matic one... but looking and looking for one..until one day i found a second hand before but after checking it with Wheels E ROd. for the CRDi engine, I backed out after their service advisor told me i need to spend something like 20K to clean the clogged Injection system of the engine...

AAbout fuel comsumption, i can't relay much on that yet but my innova is giving me more or less 5 KM/L as of now of Full city driving only...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Altec,
    actually he replaced the starex with an Everest.
    Innova_boy,
    How did you find out that the fuel injectors were clogged before you brought it to the casa? Did the engine sound noisy ? How much mileage did it have?
    I actually owned 2 Starex non-CRDi before. One had 120t km on it before i sold it ; with no problems except changing the aircon compressor , shocks, and tires 2x after 80 T km. My second one will be for sale once i get the CRDI or an Innova. It's a 2001 and has 22 T km and no problems so far. I heard the CRDi has more power and better fuel consumption.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scalpel
    Altec,
    actually he replaced the starex with an Everest.
    Innova_boy,
    How did you find out that the fuel injectors were clogged before you brought it to the casa? Did the engine sound noisy ? How much mileage did it have?
    I actually owned 2 Starex non-CRDi before. One had 120t km on it before i sold it ; with no problems except changing the aircon compressor , shocks, and tires 2x after 80 T km. My second one will be for sale once i get the CRDI or an Innova. It's a 2001 and has 22 T km and no problems so far. I heard the CRDi has more power and better fuel consumption.
    Well before i will buy hs starex, i ask him if i can let check first the engine at wheels erod, then after checking the engine , the service advisor gave me that estimate, on how he arrive at that price or estimate, is dont know cause on that estimate he wrote the labor and parts to be replace which i'm not familiar with..

WBR,