New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    there's really something wrong either with Innova_Boy's engine or his computation. have you been filling up in only one gas station all along? maybe dinudugasan ka nung gas station.

I gas up along any petron station i saw especially when my tank is half full na..

gas up last saturday night in front of pegasus QC.

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm computing my consumption always every full tank as mentioned by many tsikoteers here..

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    hi beeper, whom you contact to in Toyota Alabang? I've got my Innova more than a week already from Toyota Alabang. The sales lady we talked to was quite accommodating. Her name is Jackie by the way. You can look for her if you wish to negotiate with her. She even calls us at home to update us. Actually, she just called home again to my wife to update us for the car plate...unfortunately, wala pa yung plaka namin.
    Hello Bongliza,
    Actually wala pang particular person kasi i just sent an email to them pero wala pang nag reply. In as much as I would like to personally be there eh di pa puwede dahil I'm out of the country. Do you have an email address or phone number to start with? Di ba di na puwedeng i drive ang new car kung walang plates? May quotes na ako sa ibang branch pero I'm still looking kasi di ba iba iba ang freebies nila at processes. Congrats sa new ride mo and goodluck!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    I bought my Innova Gas J sa Toyota Commonwealth. Duon na rin ako nagpakabit ng alarm / keyless entry. Medyo nahirapan nga sila dahil first time nilang magkabit sa Innova. The prices are Alarm P4,500, Keyless entry P2,500. And they gave me 10% discount.
    My ride has auto alram already G variant, I want to install alarm that will make it sentitive to bump or even vibration of passing truck for example.. and they want to charge me 4500 also... also puede ba pakabit ng wang wang (siren) sa casa??

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    My ride has auto alram already G variant, I want to install alarm that will make it sentitive to bump or even vibration of passing truck for example.. and they want to charge me 4500 also... also puede ba pakabit ng wang wang (siren) sa casa??

WBR,

Hi Innova_Boy,
    Ang alam ko i adjust lang nila sensitivity ng alarm sensors mo sa gusto mong setting ( Kaya lang annoying ito lalo na sa mga vandals pag nalaman sensitive ang alarm mo ) Check mo din sa dealer kung puwede yon para di ka na bibili uli. Nagpakabit kasi din ako ng alarm sa luma kong ride eh isa yon sa tinanong sa akin ng nagkabit kung gaano ka sensitive ang gusto ko. Pinalagay ko na lang sa medium para mag alarm lang siya pag nagkaroon ng motion ang car or any instant vibration of the body. Cheers!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P4,500 for the alarm?

P2,500 for the keyless entry?

errr... hindi ba ginagago lang kayo ng mga yun? keyless entry is already included with the alarm (unless OEM). plus the alarm will only cost around P3,000 outside.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    my innova e variant manual diesel that I got last tuesday is on its first full tank. Travelled 120kms, 1/4 consumed pa lang. As per manual, the capacity is 55 liters. For ease of computation, let's say 60 liters. Therefore 1/4 is 15 liters. That's 8km/liter. But I am sure it's less than 15 liters ang na consume because we never use up the whole tank capacity. If it is only 10 liters, that's 12km/liter. If 12 liters, it's 10km/liter. That's still way way better than the 5km/liter. Assuming 40 liters per full tank, taking into account some fuel left inside when the gauge reads empty, at 5km/liter, you only get 200km per full tank? NO WAY!!

If you fill up at half tank as claimed, that means you only travelled 100kms? When I get over 100kms and the gauge reports 3/4 full?
    Last edited by altec; March 14th, 2005 at 04:53 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Innova Boy, I think there's either something wrong with your unit or your computation, recheck mo uli computations mo, kasi sa nababasa ko sa mga posts dito at inquiries sa friend ko, puro 8 to 11 km/ltr ang sagot, so if your computations are correct, I suggest you have your unit checked at your Toyota casa.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm hoping that my consumption will go higher sooner as I love this car na and dont want to get driven mad coz of some unexcuse defects found later on...sigh..

for me at least 8km'L will made me satisfied na on fuel consumption..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    my innova e variant manual diesel that I got last tuesday is on its first full tank. Travelled 120kms, 1/4 consumed pa lang. As per manual, the capacity is 55 liters. For ease of computation, let's say 60 liters. Therefore 1/4 is 15 liters. That's 8km/liter. But I am sure it's less than 15 liters ang na consume because we never use up the whole tank capacity. If it is only 10 liters, that's 12km/liter. If 12 liters, it's 10km/liter. That's still way way better than the 5km/liter. Assuming 40 liters per full tank, taking into account some fuel left inside when the gauge reads empty, at 5km/liter, you only get 200km per full tank? NO WAY!!

If you fill up at half tank as claimed, that means you only travelled 100kms? When I get over 100kms and the gauge reports 3/4 full?
    Since I got my car, i only use it all thruout at city full of traffic.. never run it at NLEX or SLEX, therefore after holy week wherein were going south to Batangas, at the very least it should give me 8-12 Km/L... CAUSE IF NOT I'LL BURN IT IN FRONT OF THE CASA I GOT IT FROM to show how unhappy i am (SObra na ba ito)... I'm currently keeping my fingers cross as i still believe in this toyota car tranny....Thanks for all your analysis why my car is consuming so much fuel in this days OF WEEKLY INCREASE OF FUEL PRICES..

WBR,