New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    that's what i did i give it around 10 min to cool down a little and that's the result...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    wipe the dipstick first and read it again.

Normally, 10 minutes though still short, should give you a reading that will show within the range, although the longer you wait, the more the oil will settle. then again, this is for the more conventional diesel engines.
    Last edited by altec; March 18th, 2005 at 01:13 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Normal yan kasi ang sinusukat ng dipstick e yung nasa reservoir, so hintay mo lang talaga bumalik yung oil sa resevoir. btw, i welcome myself to this thread, kahit na wala pa ako innova.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kasi i'm comparing always with my previos ride na gas engine... even when stop na after 30 min... always higher then the LOW LEVEL ang dipstick ko, kaya i thought it should that be also... Thanks..

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    I drove it to Los Banos and back to QC twice and the rest during office days. When I covered 429 kms, I refilled full tank at 44.258 liters. So, that's about 9.69 km/li. Then, I drove on office days with terrible traffic, after 356 kms and another full tank * 42.9 liters, the consumption was 8.3 km/li.

Wala ako idea as to the selling price. Please check mo na lang sa Buy & Sell or with the Toyota dealer for trade-in value (kaya lang barat ang presyo nila).

I went to Tarlac City and back to Manila the same day. On my way back along the North Expressway, inabot na ako ng 1,000 kms. So, I tried speeding up to 150 kph. Then, I attempted to go 160 kph pero hindi na kaya. Hindi na kaya ng dibdib ko eh. So, I slowed down to 100-120 kph na lang. Baka mahuli pa for overspeeding. I'll let you know kung ano ang next consumption ko.
    thanks bossing geobunny! i'll wait for your next consumption.

kumusta naman pala ang hatak?

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    kasi i'm comparing always with my previos ride na gas engine... even when stop na after 30 min... always higher then the LOW LEVEL ang dipstick ko, kaya i thought it should that be also... Thanks..

WBR,
    30mins is not enough. The best time to check is in the morning with your car parked on an even plane before you go to work while the engine is cold mas accurate.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo
    btw, i welcome myself to this thread, kahit na wala pa ako innova.
    Ikaw pa! Welcome ka bro. BTW, have you signed your application and approved by our PRESIDENT (Innova-Boy). Well, ako sabit din dito. I have to wait for my innova by mid of April. Pina-delay ko coz' delay din ang uwi ko.

Mr. President, what is your fuel consumption now, any improvement?
    OT, anyone here tried the innova going to Baguio already?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ABA
    Ikaw pa! Welcome ka bro. BTW, have you signed your application and approved by our PRESIDENT (Innova-Boy). Well, ako sabit din dito. I have to wait for my innova by mid of April. Pina-delay ko coz' delay din ang uwi ko.

Mr. President, what is your fuel consumption now, any improvement?
    OT, anyone here tried the innova going to Baguio already?

hi bro, will be going up to Baguio after Holy week. I will use my E variant Innova. excited na ako......he.he.he... see how's the D4D turbo works.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by asterix
    May I know kung what brand yung alarm na kinabit sa iyo? Magpapakabit pa lang ako, ang offer sa akin ng Toyota Cubao ay 3900 for the y2k alarm plus 4000 for the central lock/ key less entry.
    It's TITAN

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    Hanep ka naman mag break in ng bagong kotse, umabot ka ng 150kph?? Kawawa naman ang innova natin niyan!
    Nang mag-150 kph ako after the 1000 kms na. ang sabi ng dealer pre-breakin na ang mga bagong kotse. So wala ng speed limit even during the 1st 1000 kms.