New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scalpel
    Medyo off topic; am planning to buy my cousin's 2003 Starex CRDi matic with 19 T km for P 700K. Would it be better to get a brand new Innova ? Please let me know the pros and cons. The starex is well taken cared of.
    How much is the MT/AT Innova?
    I'd be using the car as a daily commuter for the kids to school.
    Thanks for your comments in advance.

Well since you own 2 starex before and planning to buy a new car..first question, are you not tired of driving the same van for the past maybe 10 years ( I'm assuming here only) If i came to know your cousin selling his CRDi Matic one at 700K , i would gotten it cause that's my first choice before...almost bought same car but owner selling it at 720k to me last year..also i drove a lite ace for 5 years na so i prefer starex but looking for one that long already until heard of Innova last january makes me decide then to choose Innova over Starex, one reason as most people here note is of RESALE value of toyota car as against hyundai.. and the rest is up to buyer to comapre specs and test drive reponse to one's liking also a factor...

so ultimately you must make a big decision here base on comments of your fellow tskiterrs here.. good luck and do inform us of your decision...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I noticed that when we use the signal light switch, it doesn't return to the middle if you make a shallow left or right turn, unlike other cars. It will return only when you make a sharper turn. Is it my unit or has other innova owners notice the same?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Innova boy

try mo nga check yung odometer against km posts (as suggested by geebunny). kasi kung it turns out na di pala tama ang calibration , e baka ung 738 km sa odometer e lampas na pala sa 1000 km, dapat for PMS na unit mo, di ba?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo
    Innova boy

try mo nga check yung odometer against km posts (as suggested by geebunny). kasi kung it turns out na di pala tama ang calibration , e baka ung 738 km sa odometer e lampas na pala sa 1000 km, dapat for PMS na unit mo, di ba?
    Tama si utakabo. That's the best alternative to check your calibration and eventually, your consumption. Electronic indicators are sometimes not reliable which need frequent calibration. Post ka ulit for any development.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sali ako. Bibili na kasi kami bukas. Ewan ko lang kung kailan pa dadating. ^_^

Toyota Innova Club

1. Innova_Boy - Blaze Red,, G-Variant, Diesel, A/T
    2. strayWOLF - Silver Metallic, J-Variant, Diesel, M/T
    3. busy road - Light Green, G-Variant, Diesel, M/T
    4. bowako -
    5. ABA - Light Green Mica, G-Variant, Diesel, M/T
    6. beeper0358 -
    7. altec - Beige Mica, E-Variant, Diesel, M/T
    8. bongliza - Light Green Mica, E-Variant, Diesel, M/T
    9. abmago - Quick Silver, J-Variant, Gas
    10. geebunny - Quick Silver, J-Variant, Gas, M/T
    11. A_eyE - Night Myst, G-Variant, Diesel, A/T

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *A_eyE & busy_road

welcome to the club and congrats on your new ride...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Tama si utakabo. That's the best alternative to check your calibration and eventually, your consumption. Electronic indicators are sometimes not reliable which need frequent calibration. Post ka ulit for any development.
    Panu ba calibrate yan?? diba ang ODO, trip A , and trip B ay digital na...so how come they will not be the same readings?? i mean yun km used or run should be the same across all 3 readings diba??

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; March 21st, 2005 at 09:32 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    *innova_boy
    ano yung BB? bullbar?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *zech yes...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Innova_Boy, try to check kung tama yung reading ng odometer mo by checking it against kilometer posts. bilangin mo yung kilometer posts na nadaanan mo, dapat ganun din reading mo sa odometer/tripmeter.
    Signature