New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Bagay ba palitan ang rims ng Innova? The stock is 15". Is 16" or 18" better or even possible? ^_^

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rav7118
    good morning peeps,

ours is a G variat A/T. 200+km pa lang ang odo. full tank namin siya after we got it from otis last sat.. we've been to tagaytay last sun (break-in), pagdating sa bahay (proj. 3) almost 1/4 lang ang nabawas sa fuel. tanong lang po, talaga bang walang tunog pag gumagamit ng left/right turn signals? nasanay kasi ako na may naririnig. so far, wala pa naman reklamo mga pasahero ko (aircon, comfort ride, etc.). hirap lang linisin ang beige na tapakan. ano po ginagamit ninyo? thanks.
    Rav7118, this means your fuel economy is normal, unlike innova boy's. Regarding the signal light, yes, pansin ko wla yung tunog. Pansin mo rin ba na di bumabalik ang signal light handle pag maliit lang ang ikot mo, di full turn? I noticed this and it is irritating na, kasi sa ibang kotse, bumabalik siya.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    Innova_Boy, try to check kung tama yung reading ng odometer mo by checking it against kilometer posts. bilangin mo yung kilometer posts na nadaanan mo, dapat ganun din reading mo sa odometer/tripmeter.
    Try mo ang suggestion ni boybi. If you got the same figure, ok ang ODO mo. If not, the manufacturer of the ODO knows the calibration. I don't think toyota itself can answer you with that. Only the manufacturer of ODO knows better. Any electronics devices are equipped with adjustable means for accuracy readings. Even digital multitesters used to measure voltages, currents & resistances are subject to frequent calibration. Nothing to lose if you try the suggested accuracy test. Through your effort, we can learn too. So, if you found you ODO at fault, ask your dealer to replace it. One posible reason is factory defect.
    Remember, we learn thru your experience my friend. Pagtulungan nating i-solve ang problema mo. What for kung wala ang Innova Club, he-he-he!

I encourage our Innova members to do the same (recommendation of boybi). This is just to formulate a summary results. Thank you guys...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    I noticed that when we use the signal light switch, it doesn't return to the middle if you make a shallow left or right turn, unlike other cars. It will return only when you make a sharper turn. Is it my unit or has other innova owners notice the same?
    I noticed that too this morning when I turned right from Elliptical to East Avenue.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I will check it guys on thursady pag highway namin and let you know the results...thanks to all for suggestion..

WBR<

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I asked my sales agent for a free rustproof as one of the freebies. However, he told me that the unit has been factory rustproofed. Is it true? If this is so, why they included the cost of rustproof in their price list? Is there a need to have the unit rustproofed upon delivery?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Bagay ba palitan ang rims ng Innova? The stock is 15". Is 16" or 18" better or even possible? ^_^
    I think ok din kung palitan mo but check wheelwell sa front kung kaya pa rin lalo na pag turning na...baka sumayad sa fender....

kasi parang ang laki ng kaha tapos ang liit ng gulong noh...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    I asked my sales agent for a free rustproof as one of the freebies. However, he told me that the unit has been factory rustproofed. Is it true? If this is so, why they included the cost of rustproof in their price list? Is there a need to have the unit rustproofed upon delivery?

actually hindi rustproof yan kundi undercoating lamang..

mine i just exchange my free tint to underkote then get the free matting and seat cover, then i just let install 3m tint sa banawe...

kasi useless ang tint nila US Gila yata lang yun...after ayear puro scracht na yan o kaya lolobo na yan... kaya i have 3m install being scrtchproof..

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    about additional rustproofing, I'm just waiting for annual promo of Ziebart during sept to Oct to have it additional rustproof para on the safe side ako whnever rust is there...

just a tip... Ziebart accept naman as long as it is not more than a year old, they consider it also as brand new when considering prices of rustproofing.. FYI.

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    about additional rustproofing, I'm just waiting for annual promo of Ziebart during sept to Oct to have it additional rustproof para on the safe side ako whnever rust is there...

just a tip... Ziebart accept naman as long as it is not more than a year old, they consider it also as brand new when considering prices of rustproofing.. FYI.

WBR,
    Thanks. Please post kung may promo na ang Ziebart. All branches ba ang promo? Ano estimate mo ng cost?