New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    IMO Kakasiya 16", 17" would be a stretch... ride quality would suffer. Put in wider tires para mas "macho" tignan. Barat talaga Toyota, ang papangit na binibigay na Mags
    Ngayon ko lang naisip: if you change bigger tires, dapat ipacalibrate mo ang odometer mo. Otherwise, hindi na accurate reading nya and so your computation for your consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    Ngayon ko lang naisip: if you change bigger tires, dapat ipacalibrate mo ang odometer mo. Otherwise, hindi na accurate reading nya and so your computation for your consumption.
    Not really... if you change your mags from 15" to 16" your may have to reduce the side wall height of your tire ex. from 195 15R70 to 195 16R60 or 195 17R50. Overall tire diameter has to within 3% or so (if am not mistaken) of the original factory specs.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    geebunny, tama si ILuvDetailing. If you want more info, visit this site:http://www.motioncars.com/archive/ti...ial/index.html

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Cut from http://www.motioncars.com/autobuzz/a...estselling.htm
    Choose from a wide selection of form and function-laden accessories that are custom-built exclusively for the Innova: Front bumper guard, front, side and rear skirts, side visor and stripes, chrome mirror cover and door housing, bumper corner protector, rear lamp chrome cover, roof rail, rear spoiler, muffler cutter, mudguard, leatherette seat cover, luggage tray, scuff plate, mobile phone hands-free kit, and DC-AC Inverter.
    Guys, are these accessories available already? Post naman kayo.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    GUys, I just installed my bullbar and side step board,

the one brand of step board that toyota casa carry is shark but malambot siya after being install so change it to other brand... marami ang nag complain after the owners let install the shark brnad step board kaya lahat sila nagreklamo sa casa... yan ang sabi sakin..

*busy_road

maybe you have the wrong link, i didnt see any accessories there...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    GUys, I just installed my bullbar and side step board,

the one brand of step board that toyota casa carry is shark but malambot siya after being install so change it to other brand... marami ang nag complain after the owners let install the shark brnad step board kaya lahat sila nagreklamo sa casa... yan ang sabi sakin..

*busy_road

maybe you have the wrong link, i didnt see any accessories there...

WBR,
    Innova_boy, nasa 5th paragraph siya. Pakisuyo naman, ask your contact about the said accessories' price and availability.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wow, first time to try my ride on SLEX amd it allows me 140kph ( Not max yet), almost overtake all the vehicles that i pass by except for an expedition which i think is runing at 160 kph and really very fast...he he..

and also my consumption back and forth to Los Banos Laguna is 126.5 KM / 12.45 Li = 10.2 Km/L... that's all for now..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mga expert sa pics attachment... how can i resize my pics from digicam kasi try to upload my ride pics pero not allowed due to size problems...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    now thats the mileage you should have..pero baka bumalik siya dun sa dati mo, since highway driving is so much different than city driving..lets see.. teka 140kph sa SLEX?! overspeeding ka ah! hehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yung tuesday and thursday going to iba zambalez and subic ang dami kong innova nakita mga 10.......