New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 318 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    july23 vvti yung innova mo? kasi may change spark plugs.

Did they also fix your fuel tank strap? Yung metal strap kumakaskas sa fuel tank under normal bumpy road travel which will eventually cause your fuel tank to leak - dangerous. This is how Jess Heran Senior Service Advisor of Toyota Pasong Tamo explained it to me - isasabay daw sa next PMS ko.

Also bad trip mga service tactics ng Toyota dealers. Toyota Pasong Tamo SA-coordinator named Wela says that the PMS interval is every 5,000km or 3-months whichever comes first.

My innova is only with odo of 8,600km and they insist that I take my 10K PMS already stating that their oil filters are only good for 3-months beyond which time, the oil seal in the filter starts to fail - obviously this is BS!

To make you worry more, she follows with - if ever you don't follow their PMS advise then you void your warranty. So I presume - when your car encounters problems (like choking) then you cannot claim against warranty anymore coz you already voided it. I told her to put this service policy in writing and have it signed by Mr. Arnel Resplandor- their Warranty Officer. Then she backed-off.

*bongliza, test of nerves talaga dealing with Toyota.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger

Did they also fix your fuel tank strap? Yung metal strap kumakaskas sa fuel tank under normal bumpy road travel which will eventually cause your fuel tank to leak - dangerous. This is how Jess Heran Senior Service Advisor of Toyota Pasong Tamo explained it to me - isasabay daw sa next PMS ko.

Also bad trip mga service tactics ng Toyota dealers. Toyota Pasong Tamo SA-coordinator named Wela says that the PMS interval is every 5,000km or 3-months whichever comes first.

My innova is only with odo of 8,600km and they insist that I take my 10K PMS already stating that their oil filters are only good for 3-months beyond which time, the oil seal in the filter starts to fail - obviously this is BS!

To make you worry more, she follows with - if ever you don't follow their PMS advise then you void your warranty. So I presume - when your car encounters problems (like choking) then you cannot claim against warranty anymore coz you already voided it. I told her to put this service policy in writing and have it signed by Mr. Arnel Resplandor- their Warranty Officer. Then she backed-off.

yup, vvti. regarding fuel tank strap, they did not fix it. only now i've learned that problem. anyway, thanks for the advice. i'll ask them on my next PMS.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger

By any chance would you know, if this problem may also affect the Fortuners or Hi-Lux?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by july23
    larshell, nagpa 10k PMS na ko last sat.
    - change oil (ordinary)
    - change oil filter
    - change spark plugs
    - clean air filter by air blow
    - clean all brakes (using a chemical cleaner)
    - check all belts & hose
    - rotate also my 4 tires (kaya lang may bayad na P100)
    - check tire pressure
    I paid about P3.3K kasama na yung package na engine wash & car wash (package is P550). siguro yung whole maintenance process lasted only for 1 hr. nagtagal lang ako during waiting for engine wash. sa toyota makati me nag pa PMS.
    likewise, i had my 10K PMS yesterday (odo is 12.4K). hmm.. when you think about it, all that work for 4.6K (D4D ang amin).

okay naman experience ko sa toyota makati. courteous ang mga tao. maganda naman ang service. (except for the person na nakausap ko sa telepono to schedule the appointment - parang ang kausap ko tambay sa kanto kung magsalita.)

i also checked the new rav4 out. maganda. maluwag. gusto ko ang dash. pero not a spectacular take-your-breath-away sight. the design isn't something that would make you look twice (unlike the prado or the fortuner which looks really great). pareho pala HU ng rav4 sa innova. dun medyo na-disappoint ako considering ang mahal ng presyo ng rav4. wag sanang magalit mga rav4 guys, pero mas gusto ko pa porma ng G-model ng innova kaysa sa bagong rav4. (for the record though, mas gusto ko porma ng lumang rav4 - yung gen2 - kaysa sa innova.) in fact, mas gusto ko itsura ng gen2 rav4 kaysa sa bagong rav4.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks sa reply mag pips. Parang kaya ko DIY yong 10k PMS but Void kaya yong warranty?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ok pa ba mga disc pads or brake drum pads sa 10K PMS niyo?? mahal kaya itong mga ito sa casa? how much kaya??

BR,

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hello mga brothers. Sa mga owners ng J series, I noticed na my open door indicator isn't working? Please tell me its not normal.. hehe. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ReccaH
    Hello mga brothers. Sa mga owners ng J series, I noticed na my open door indicator isn't working? Please tell me its not normal.. hehe. Thanks.
    It's not normal

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ReccaH
    Walang "open door indicator" feature sa J.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Ok pa ba mga disc pads or brake drum pads sa 10K PMS niyo?? mahal kaya itong mga ito sa casa? how much kaya??

BR,
    20 k PMS na ako. OK pa naman brake pads. Adust & clean lang ang ginawa.