New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 314 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Just got ours which is D4D M/T G variant. We bought it from Toyota Shaw.
    One week old pa lang. Pero ano itong D4D problems? We still haven't driven it kasi wala pa kaming plaka. So what do we do now? The reason why we bought it is that we're hoping to save on fuel - kaya nga diesel and M/T ang choice namin. Please help! Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by feistyradical
    Just got ours which is D4D M/T G variant. We bought it from Toyota Shaw.
    One week old pa lang. Pero ano itong D4D problems? We still haven't driven it kasi wala pa kaming plaka. So what do we do now? The reason why we bought it is that we're hoping to save on fuel - kaya nga diesel and M/T ang choice namin. Please help! Thanks.
    There's not much you can do right now. Just can try using the vehicle as much as possible and hope that the problem will NOT surface. You will know if you might have the problem by regularly using your Innova as much as possible.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI
    comparing the AT gas version of Innova sa CRV gen1...... alin ang mas masarap i-drive? in terms of engine power, torque, handling, ride comfort, etc. meron kasi kami crv and i'm wondering if the innova would be a nice replacement in the future.

mods: dito ko nalang nilagay un inquiry ko since i'm asking more about innova rather than the crv.

dieselNUBI,
    Will let you know my observations tomorrow.Will be getting my innova G a/t gas delivered tomorrow. And I also have a crv gen 1 a/t and gen 2 a/t 10 seater

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hello to all

innova j gas owner here. tanong ko lang po kung sino na sa inyo ang nagpalit ng air filter. i'm planning to replace the stock air filter w/ a k&n. hindi ko lang po alam kung may available na compatible w/ the innova.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron drin
    Hello peeps.
    Thanks for the info re : idling at 1000 rpm. i thought mine had some problems. What about yung rim ninyo? Have you noticed mabilis uminit even normal city driving? Hindi kaya because A/T sakin? Maybe i can get some inputs.
    Guys, i just had a conversation with TMP people. Since we have reports on problems with the fuel pump, this could be due to lack of lubricity in the fuel ( low sulfur diesel fuel). Since CRDi requires higher fuel pressure for atomization, diesel fuel must be high in lubricity to prevent injector failures. They dont have any rcommendation up to now but me, i started using BioActiv(biodiesel) just right after my first PM 1,000km. Now i am running 5,000 km and had not any problems. Also, i am only using one gas station. Never pa kong nag pa fill sa iba. The danger kasi is the water in the fuel. A small amount of water could stock up the plungers in the injector. So please be selective sa gas station nyo.
    Did TMP say if there are plans of certifying various BD brands in the market or at least provide “official” stand on its use? I would really like to try using BD, but i would like to avoid having difficulty with warranty claims.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI
    comparing the AT gas version of Innova sa CRV gen1...... alin ang mas masarap i-drive? in terms of engine power, torque, handling, ride comfort, etc. meron kasi kami crv and i'm wondering if the innova would be a nice replacement in the future.

mods: dito ko nalang nilagay un inquiry ko since i'm asking more about innova rather than the crv.

I got the innova yesterday afternoon tried it at the skyway and home to san juan. So here are my 1st impressions. In terms of power and torque the crv gen 1 gets my vote but by just a very small margin like 55 to 45. Because they have almost the same engine with a few refinements. In handling aspect the crv would win this because of the 4wd capability and longer front and rear thread. In ride comfort both are almost at par but the crv again would win because of the captain chairs on the front seats. But on the overall aspect I would choose the innova more than the crv because of 1 the real 8 seater capability. ( I have a crv gen 2 and I saw how close to useless the 3rd row is.) I tried it last night with my dad who had a stroke. We rode it, drove it around with his wheelchair at the back. And we all felt comfortable. What I also like is the mechanical aspect the innova has a ladder frame and is rear wheel drive as compared to the crv monocoque frame and front wheel/ real time rear drive. ( the Innova will not have problems like drive shaft replacement and overheating because of failed aux fans) And one aspect parts are a bit more cheaper in the innova than the crv. And innova has dual aircon than the crv single aircon But one thing you may not like in the G model is the interior color its ivory I can see that its going to be hard to maintain the cleanliness of the siding, chairs and carpet.

In my opinion the innova will be a very excellent replacement for your crv. You will not regret it. Also it a bit taller (5 to 6 inches) and longer (12 to 15 incher) than the crv. The crv is still longer in width but by a small bit 1 to 2 inches. The toyota dealers have free test drives why not try it out even if your not really going to buy yet
    Last edited by johnart; January 31st, 2006 at 03:13 PM. Reason: misspelling

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    guys, our family is planning to buy a bigger vehicle and the Innova is one of the choices being considered. At first, we were looking at the E variant, but after reading all the D4D problems, we'll probably choose the vvti. The vvti G variant really looks good but it does not fit our budget, so baka vvti J variant na lang.

Sa mga J variant owners, possible ba na magpa kabit ng power window and power door locks on all 4 doors? How much did it cost?

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Karl88, Why dont you try Suzuki APV naka try ako sa friend ko yong unit ok naman sa NLEX at mura pa 599t lang.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    larshell, for me okay ang APV...pero the wife doesn't like the way it looks.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by karl88
    guys, our family is planning to buy a bigger vehicle and the Innova is one of the choices being considered. At first, we were looking at the E variant, but after reading all the D4D problems, we'll probably choose the vvti. The vvti G variant really looks good but it does not fit our budget, so baka vvti J variant na lang.

Sa mga J variant owners, possible ba na magpa kabit ng power window and power door locks on all 4 doors? How much did it cost?

Thanks.
    There is only a Php 45,000 difference between an "E" to a "G" vvti m/t. If you can manage to raise your budget,then the "G" variant is the better choice.