New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 319 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Ok pa ba mga disc pads or brake drum pads sa 10K PMS niyo?? mahal kaya itong mga ito sa casa? how much kaya??

BR,
    20 k PMS na ako. OK pa naman brake pads. Adjust & clean lang ang ginawa.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Walang "open door indicator" feature sa J.
    Thank you sir for the quick reply. Just what I thought.. The ride cost me a fortune and a simple very useful indicator di pa kasama. Oh well, aside from that everything is ok naman with my VVti... Thanks again.

3. jagxtrm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ReccaH
    Thank you sir for the quick reply. Just what I thought.. The ride cost me a fortune and a simple very useful indicator di pa kasama. Oh well, aside from that everything is ok naman with my VVti... Thanks again.
    Sa J wala talagang open door indicator sa dashboard. gamitin mo na lng yng dome light - ilagay mo yng switch sa 'door' para pag may open door, iilaw yng dome light mo.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Jagxtrm thanks for the tip I will do just that.. My son loves your signature.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    guys, check out the d4d engine woes thread. Jaeger and I have a different opinion on how to minimize the choking problem with the use of BD, yes, biodiesel. Although earlier we thought the use of BD may have contributed to the choking problem which eventually was pinpointed to the spring inside the fuel system, we theorize that the use of BD may help lubricate better the fuel line, including that spring.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ReccaH

That's what I thought too. It should have been a basic and standard in all cars.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    OK na Fujitsu HU ko, bale pinalitan nila yund CD portion...nagplay na yung mga CDR ko ngayun..FYI..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hi Guys,

it's been months since i made my last post. it's good to be back. na-block kc tong site sa office namin. i'm for my 25K PMS. My last one was at Marikina. Here's what happened:

I managed to trim down their usual KM check-up since I really think that not every thing is realy being check or gnanagawa. ichecheck man, i think hindi pa dapat. Say, ung tightening of bolts - this one is realy not being done. Another thing is the tune-up thing. i may not be an expert in engines but when I asked the SA or the technician they cannot really explained what extra ordinary they are doing for the tune-up thing. Mine by the way is a diesel engine.

So what I did, the package given to me were:
    - clean and adjust brakes
    - tighten bolts
    - change oil and oil filter.

the total labor cost was 600. In addition to this, was the cost for the sand paper and rags in cleaning the brakes [cost 25]. They did not use a sort of chemical cleaner. Some SA's usually add a car care kit and a hiden price for body wash. Ako, na-specify ko agad sa SA na walang body wash and engine wash. Taga sila mashado dito. Ako na lng nglilinis o kaya sa ibang shops.

The oil filter cost 380. And since I'm a card holder a 10 percent discount for [cash payment] was given to me. The oil i used was not bought at Toyota. Bale mga 997 lang binayaran ko for my 20K PMS [except oil]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Continuation..=)

Wala kc ako budget that time so ngtry lng ako... pmuwede nman..=)
    I am hoping to do it again for the 25K PMS but this time, pati air cleaner/filter papapalitan ko na rin. Siguro sa 30K, I'll avail for the usual KM check-up package but for 5K series, trim down o modify the KM package uli.

Pala, kelan ung time na lahat ng fluids kelangang palitan lahat? [Brake, power steering, coolant..etc] It would help to know para makapagipon. Heheheh!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    good to know that only few tsikotters with innova are having problem with their unit nowadays...

WBR,