New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 304 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hhhhhhhhmmmmm...........
    i better check my engine more. By the way innova_boy your innova is also diesel right? If you have the diesel variant then I have to asses whats wrong and have them check the unit.

Thanks

Marlon

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k
    hhhhhhhhmmmmm...........
    i better check my engine more. By the way innova_boy your innova is also diesel right? If you have the diesel variant then I have to asses whats wrong and have them check the unit.

Thanks

Marlon
    Yes, mine is Diesel A/T... Maybe your still at 150Km ODO,, try it again when your over 800km mileage and post here pls the result.....

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    *150km...mmm.... konting break-in pa cguro before ihataw ng husto. Just follow the right break-in procedure. Search the thread, was discussed this thoroughly.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Just an update...

RPM reading is 2600 * 100kph... how does this compare to your unit innova_boy?

Regards,

Marlon

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k
    Just an update...

RPM reading is 2600 * 100kph... how does this compare to your unit innova_boy?

Regards,

Marlon

That's alright already if at that speed... but if i remeber right mine at 100kph aroung 2000rpm+ lang.. coz AT has higher torque than MT...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi guys,

I have a little problem with my car registration. I got the car on 17th, and with the conduction permit/sticker good only for 7 days, it will expire on the 24th. Which means that I cannot use my car on Christmas day. Do you know any work arounds for this? Can I apply for an extension and where? Do I use the car and hope for the best na walang sumita sa akin?

another thing, napansin ko lang na hindi naka-align properly yung steering wheel and medyo mas mataas yung right side ng car. so parang tabingi ng konti. napansin nyo din ba dati ito sa mga units nyo?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BAU
    hi guys,

I have a little problem with my car registration. I got the car on 17th, and with the conduction permit/sticker good only for 7 days, it will expire on the 24th. Which means that I cannot use my car on Christmas day. Do you know any work arounds for this? Can I apply for an extension and where? Do I use the car and hope for the best na walang sumita sa akin?

another thing, napansin ko lang na hindi naka-align properly yung steering wheel and medyo mas mataas yung right side ng car. so parang tabingi ng konti. napansin nyo din ba dati ito sa mga units nyo?
    Ask your SA for another conduction permit or have them send you another delivery receipt of the car with a different/later date than your original delivery date.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    hi guys,

No problem...
    During Christmas definitely wala namang Pulis sa kalye...hehehehe...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ... medyo mas mataas yung right side ng car. so parang tabingi ng konti. napansin nyo din ba dati ito sa mga units nyo?
    I never noticed this on my ride probably because it is upright or having no list on either side. Better have your unit checked anyhow.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the replies.

I talked to my agent in toyota, he said they could get the OR already but not the license plate yet. I'll have him fax it na lang para may copy ako ng OR.

Merry Christmas to everyone!