New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 303 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hi. i have a 4 month old innova j. my hub cap was stolen while parked. does anybody know where i can get a replacement for a cheaper price? thank you.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbaki
    hi. i have a 4 month old innova j. my hub cap was stolen while parked. does anybody know where i can get a replacement for a cheaper price? thank you.
    Try mo Evangelista sa Pasay. BTW san ka ba nag-park?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbaki
    I think it is a sign that you should buy magwheels instead...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hello guys,

i just got my car this morning. it's a G variant, gas M/T. i replaced the headlamp bulbs right away when i got home. i took the bulbs from my civic. buti na lang pareho silang H4. one thing that i'm having difficulty though, it's about setting the "Answerback" and "Automatic locking and unlocking function" of the car alarm system. di ko pa rin sya maset na tumunog yung horn when i arm or disarm it. sabi nung agent, di daw talaga tumutunog yung alarm. i find it hard to believe him. sorry if this has been posted before, any replies would be appreciated. thanks

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yES, when you arm or disarm your ride, theres no horn sound coming out... it's the default, but you can reprogram it to have sound, it's in the manual..

Also welcome to the Innova Club...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I recently saw a black Innova. It must be a custom paint job since AFAIK Innovas are not available in black yet.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    yES, when you arm or disarm your ride, theres no horn sound coming out... it's the default, but you can reprogram it to have sound, it's in the manual..

Also welcome to the Innova Club...

WBR,
    thanks innova_boy

tried it yesterday but wasn't successful. it must be in the timing. anyway, i'll try it again next weekend

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hello guys,

Just an update with my innova, the km reading is now around 150, I tried to increase my speed gradually upto 100kms then tried to increase it further....One thing I have noticed is that the engine is having difficulty accelerating after 90kms...i dont know kung dahil breakin period pa siya but I was disspointed with the engine power at high speed. Acceleration from 0 is ok. hhhmm......This is the first 2.5l diesel engine that i owned and I am quite dissapointed that it lacks power at hi rev. When i got to a hundred the rev is at about 4k rpm na and if im not mistaken lapit na siya sa red line which shows that the engine could only go 120-130 tops and cannot go faster or else you will break your engine. Another thing at 120kph i expect that the rev will still be low and hindi hirap ang angine pero hindi eh, the engine is already at high rev and I think the vehivle is not capable of high speeds, dapat binaba nalang nila speedometer to 160 or lower. Well anyway, my patrol safari can go flat out 160-170kph na walang hirap sa engine. I just hope that the innova will improve after the breakin period.

Regards,

Marlon

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k
    Hello guys,

Just an update with my innova, the km reading is now around 150, I tried to increase my speed gradually upto 100kms then tried to increase it further....One thing I have noticed is that the engine is having difficulty accelerating after 90kms...i dont know kung dahil breakin period pa siya but I was disspointed with the engine power at high speed. Acceleration from 0 is ok. hhhmm......This is the first 2.5l diesel engine that i owned and I am quite dissapointed that it lacks power at hi rev. When i got to a hundred the rev is at about 4k rpm na and if im not mistaken lapit na siya sa red line which shows that the engine could only go 120-130 tops and cannot go faster or else you will break your engine. Another thing at 120kph i expect that the rev will still be low and hindi hirap ang angine pero hindi eh, the engine is already at high rev and I think the vehivle is not capable of high speeds, dapat binaba nalang nila speedometer to 160 or lower. Well anyway, my patrol safari can go flat out 160-170kph na walang hirap sa engine. I just hope that the innova will improve after the breakin period.

Regards,

Marlon
    my fortuner's Rpm is less than 2500 * 130km/h. 2.5D4d dn ang engine.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k
    Hello guys,

Regards,

Marlon

Your ride seems have many questions that need answers...

Mine can go up to 160kph * 3500rpm .....

DOnt know what causing that to your ride...

WBR,