New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 262 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Shell Diesoline Ultra is the Best!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    how 'bout shell unleaded?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    guys, ask ko lang saan pwede mag pa acid etching ng windshield & side mirrors?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Shell Better Mileage Gasolines! Velocity, Super Premium, Super Unleaded
    35km/lt on economy drive 1.3 engine 94 model Lancer.
    wd Shell Better Mileage Gasolines Malayo ang mararating mo!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pugee
    Mga bosing papost nmn ng picture ng night mist and extreme black gs2 ko lang makita kung maganda nga kulay or kung meron kayong alam n site para makita ko..

Maraming salamat po!
    Purgee, I don't have a ready picture with me of my innova (black). yes it is not available here in the Philippines - only in Thailand and Malaysia. You can check their website and my car looks exactly like the one in their site save for the following: side mirrors - I maintained the original in the J-Variant. Front Grill, instead of the one on top I had the middle grill installed with the chrome mold similar to the hilux. Since mine is a J variant, I dont have the fog lamps and still maintained the wheel caps. My door handles and trunk lid are chrome covered already. Side moldings installed as well.

I had Toyota change the color and they used the same black that they use for the camry and altis when I bought my car in May.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    good day innova fans!!! saw this accessory the other day.. wonder how much kaya ang set nito and do you have other suggestions?

fender flares, side front and rear skirts, door panels and rear spoiler...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by accs
    good day innova fans!!! saw this accessory the other day.. wonder how much kaya ang set nito and do you have other suggestions?

fender flares, side front and rear skirts, door panels and rear spoiler...
    Its the carryboy innova accessories. Price list of which has been posted on Innova accessories thread. Click the link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=21704&page=4

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    thanks for the link sir!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    i also always load up with shell dieseline ultra...

WBR,
    sir share ko lang .. napansin ko pag nag load up ako ng diesel sa shell and total e mas maingay ( yung diesel knock ) SOUND pag nag hard acceleration ako compared to Petron na mas tahimik same power din naman naramdaman ko....

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lord
    I have a toyota innova diesel G. When I started using envirotek from flying v for almost two weeks ok nman. next i tried puoring just 1% of estrol for a week. but when i read the fact na dapat 5% muna for a week, i increase the amount to 5%. kaso, napansin ko na during starting the engine, namamatay agad. i would need to rev the engine para ndi malunod. the following morning, parang kumakadyot pag shifting ng gear. kaso nawala din to nung ngtagal. ang problema ko lng ngayun ung starting lalu na pag early morning. tlgang rev ka muna. i tried decreasing na rin tp 1% ganun pa rin. i am now thinking bka ihonto ko muna pag gamit ng biodiesel.

Please advise
    I think im having same problem 2 to 3 clik b4 sya umandar and minsan namamatay pa dahil palyado.5k palang ODO reading ko ang daming ng trouble
    lemon car yata ang Innova. Im not using biodiesel i always use Diesel Ultra.
    I dont think it has something to do wd the fuel i use.CRDI yata ang problem