New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 272 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Lately I've been experiencing the same thing na namamatay agad ang engine pag cold start so kailangan sundan agad ng accelerator para hindi mamatay. Hmmmn... I think my biodiesel is really the culprit. Before naman hindi ko nararanasan ito. Siguro talagang hindi naka design ang biodiesel sa CRDi engines.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bourbonic
    Hi Guys,

Im planning to change the stock rims of my tires. Oks ba yung 17" na mag wheels? Rota yata ang magandang brand eh. Have to change the tires also. Ano ba ang recommended na laki na mag wheels na hindi ma co compromise yung performance ng innova natin?

Its definitely 17's ! Go for the ROTA and don't trade your stock wheels, save it coz you will be needing someday.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    IMO you guys with D4D innovas should stop using Biodiesel, its not worth the headache and hassle just to squeeze a few pesos from your fuel costs.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes, until Toyota phil will come out with bulletins bout compatibility of D4D with Biodiesel, better stick to ordianry diesel....

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I suggest for those of you having the same problems to go to casa have them check your unit. If possible, don;t tell them about biodiesel. In our case, they initilaized the engine settings thru their obd. Then I had a full tank from shell and poured in a diesel fuel treeatment. The one that cleans the injectors.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Its definitely 17's ! Go for the ROTA and don't trade your stock wheels, save it coz you will be needing someday.
    Thanks! Next question: Where can I buy these ROTA mag wheels? My friend told me about GOMAGS in Evangelista. But is there any good store in Marikina area which sells these? I am from Marikina BTW.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bourbonic
    Hi Guys,

Im planning to change the stock rims of my tires. Oks ba yung 17" na mag wheels? Rota yata ang magandang brand eh. Have to change the tires also. Ano ba ang recommended na laki na mag wheels na hindi ma co compromise yung performance ng innova natin?
    i suggests you go for 17s with 225 by 55 tires sir!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Tanong ko lng po kung mayron na po ba dito sa inyo naka try nung Khaos(yun pong kinakabit sa makina to decrease fuel consumption while increasing engine performance)?? Kung meron po share nyo naman experience nyo with the product. Does it really works?? may diesel version na daw ata nun, d ko lng alam kung release na b.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Matulin talaga ang D4d, Matulin din Masira kaya talagang matulin
    sir larshell im sorry about your experience with the d4d engine, but mine is approaching 7000kms already and i have no problem with my engine whatsoever! i guess im just lucky with my unit!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova G
    Tanong ko lng po kung mayron na po ba dito sa inyo naka try nung Khaos(yun pong kinakabit sa makina to decrease fuel consumption while increasing engine performance)?? Kung meron po share nyo naman experience nyo with the product. Does it really works?? may diesel version na daw ata nun, d ko lng alam kung release na b.
    just recently nag demonstrate ang mga taga khaos sa kompanya namin at sinabe nila na wala pa daw ang diesel version nito