New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 263 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sad to hear that..

FOr me everytime i use my Innova, one click lang start na ang sakin, No hard starting whatever...

So who else with D4D suffer this same syndrome???

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    havent experience hard starting yet, 1.5k kms

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by accs
    sir share ko lang .. napansin ko pag nag load up ako ng diesel sa shell and total e mas maingay ( yung diesel knock ) SOUND pag nag hard acceleration ako compared to Petron na mas tahimik same power din naman naramdaman ko....

DIdn't notice this naman on my D4D coz when i'm inside the cabin, very quiet pa rin ang engine D4D ko...I always load ONLY Shell Diesoline Ultra everytime and all the time... Ayaw ko kasi ng papalit palit ng fuel brands... Nung bago pa lang ride ko straight Petron Diesel Max ako after maybe 2 mos switch na to Shell Diesel Ultra untiol now....

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ATTN: SIR INNOVA BOY

Please approve my membership sa Yahoo groups -thanks!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Welcome to the club pugee!!!

keep posting bout our favorite Innova van...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    my D4D G matic logged 5600KMS.. so far one click ang cold start niya.. power is still adequate.. 160km/h kaya niya. been using petron diesel most of my fill ups.. sometimes Shell or caltex pag di available.. haven't tried bio or bio blend yet.. I get 7 to 8Km/l city traffic.. 13KM/L hi way.. so far so good..

change the headunit to a pioneer. installed a cheap subwoofer, had leatherette seatcovers and full floor matt . my next target would be custom fender and side flares plus eventually 16 or 17 inch wheels.. anu kaya ang maganda na design.. hmmm..

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    How many members of Innova club has Diesel engine? I think not more than 20 and yet there's 3 of us have this problem wd our diesel engine. I remember one dont start at all and has to replace the whole CRDi parts.Toyota Balintawak Service advisor says im #15 with this kind of problem Hard/Failed starting Fuel pump ang problem daw and not the fuel we use. May 1 Fortuner owner wd this problem din. This only proves that Innova with D4D engine is really a lemon car. Kaya pala ang dami ng resale. I should have wait atleast a year to see if Innova diesel is relly good.What if my warranty expires i have to replace my fuel pump every 5000km. Im sorry guys but i have to say this para mabawasan ang victim ng Innova D4d. If you want to buy Innova buy gas variant nalang or better not to buy Innova at all.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *larshell,

are you sure fuel pump is the culprit with your ride??? nothing else as per your service advisor... just let me know of any developments.. Thanks..

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Maybe if other also has same problems please post it here so we can compare notes with other the same problem.. and at the same time try to iron out the source of this problems...

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I experienced the choking problem. I have answered Lord over at the biodiesel Rulez thread, also at the D4D problem thread. With mine, it was a loose fuel filter, although I really thought it had something to do with biodiesel use.

I talked with my service advisor. We both agree that if it is the fuel pump na nasira, whether the engine is cold or hot, it doesn't matter, palyado or that choking problem will occur. He concurs that with a loose fuel filter, during cold start, the excess air will not allow your engine to have proper fuel air mix, forcing you to rev the engine to compensate and circulate the fuel faster. Once the fuel has circulated, the excess air would be partly or fully offsetted, thus allowing for a more normal sounding idling level. That's why in my case, tightening the fuel filter to prevent excess air into the system was the solution. During their check up, they didn't notice the choking problem although the unit was there for 3 nights, so they didn't suspect any problem with the fuel pump.
    Last edited by altec; October 20th, 2005 at 05:43 PM.