New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 162 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Parang silver cya... im not really sure 'coz it was running away from me. LOL. Any1 else knows? Nwy, Any1 know the website of SHARK Accessories?
    Check the inquirer, they have ads almost everyday. Kaya lang you're in Cebu diba? I doubt if they have an office there.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    ]
    I don't know if this will help:http://www.tigersharkcorvette.com/
    Iba ata ito busyroad, local company lang ang Shark that distributes/installs accessories for auvs, pickups and suvs, including innova. kalaban sila ng carryboy. Speaking of carryboy, baka meron din sila for innova rear bumper.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Is this the one your referring to Shark Rear bumper with LEDS?? ( parang running light ata)...

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; June 21st, 2005 at 12:06 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yessss! Finally its here...no, not the plates (which I am still waiting for 1 month now) but Toyota's survey form.
    Dito ko nalang ibubuhos ang dispair and disgust for this delay. My officemate who bought a honda, was able to get his plates in less than 2 weeks, so dapat ang Toyota din.
    Tumawag ako sa dealer ko to followup, baka daw this week ang OR/CR. And ibigay ko daw sa kanya yung survey form, in exchange for discounts sa service (huh?!) Sorry, di ko pwede gawin yun :eviltongu

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You mean you are not interested with the 10% discount?? Ok yan ibuhos mo dian ang sama ng loob mo sa Toyota dealer na yan....

Ganyan din ang dialog sakin ng agent ko before pero wala pa survey form ko hanggan ngayun..

WBR,

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi innova owners! Ask ko lang if this is true that CRDi is not compatible w/ phil. Diesel?
    How true is this?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    That is a common concern not only here in Phil., but the whole of SE Asia. The first gen crdi (isuzu trooper) had problems like clogged injectors which they attribute to the poor quality of diesel. they hope to address this problem by increasing the pressure (2nd gen -toyota imv's and 3rd gen-isuzu alterra)by which diesel is injected into the chamber. whether this addresses the problem or not, only time will tell. since the hilux is the first to come out, it is logical to assume that should there really be problem, then it should come out from this segment first.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think that is not accurate bec. 4jx1 uses engine oil to pump the injector nasisira agad kasi nag halo ang diesel at oil nag bara, unlike D4d uses diesel to pump the injector.
    Yan ang pagkaalam ko.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    well, that is what i read from literatures from both companies

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Well it's hard to say right now on this... let's just wait for 2 more years to reach a conclusion to this... But if to remedy this dirty diesel problem here in Asia.. then the manufacturer of this engine should have incorporate a solution like enhance fuel filter or something like this to prevent early clogging of injectors of CRDI...

Now if your not sure if to get or not CRDi engines, then wait after 2 years more to see the effects..

WBR,