New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 247 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Have anyone done this before? share ko lang sa mga D I Y guys na katulad ko....

Low cost sill plate protector:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Have anyone done this before? share ko lang sa mga D I Y guys na katulad ko....

Low cost sill plate protector:
    Yes, on all 5 pax access. Used hard transparent tape I purchased at Concorde.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    And this is what I used...

Cost is 659P and can cover up to 2 to 3 cars (depending on the length to be used) color is clear so it can adopt to any body color.
    Tip: clean the surface first with lighter fluid (12P sa sari sari store) or rubbing alcohol and do not stretch the sticker while applying to the surface.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    P628 lng yan dto a, time to markup the price hehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Damn! napamahal pa yata ako...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Damn! napamahal pa yata ako...
    Cheer up. Nakamura ka pa nga. Considering freight and handling it'll obviously cost u more if you'll order it way down south. BTW san mo ba binili yon?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    actually there are surely hardwares in NCR that sell it cheaper, our price of P628 is above the 3M Phils. SRP, what more the P659 price tag. mahal lng talaga nabilhan ni takumi, usually it is more expensive in mall based hardware chains. but hell its just P30 hehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshiro
    hello everybody,

just got our innova j model (vvti engine - manual) last month.

it gives me about 8.5 km/ltr. (city driving- with 2 adults and 3 kids) and during ideal conditions (like a sunday drive), around 10km/ltr -- ok na ba yon?

i also just went in for the first 1000km check up and the dealers insisted that i get the oil and oil filter changed (already?!) -- although it didn't say so in the manual -- anyway,i ended up not getting the oil changed, but what is right? i think the dealers are just trying to earn a fast buck -- what do you guys think?

happy driving!

kenshiro
    8.5km/ltr city driving is a good sign na malaki improvement ng Innova 2.0 VVTi

on my revo 2.0 gas, here's my figure
    city driving = 5.0 to 6km/L
    highway (makati-coastal-cavite-maragondon) = max ko is 8.5km/L lang..

may i ask kung paano po ang style ninyo ng pag-compute

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi guys! were planning to buy an Innova kse to replace our Grandia, d nkse ngagamit msaydo, driver lng gumagamit, everyone in our family knows how to drive narin kse. so were eyein on the innova E or J d4d... whats the difference ba aside form the power locks/wndows/defogger? worth it ba 85k more ng Innova E? thnx innova peeps

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rmlopez
    A_eYE: ganda ng ride mo ah...

To VVT-i Innova owners: Whats your ave Km/Li? Puro ata diesel yung nabasa ko dito. My mom is in the market for a new car, am suggesting the Innova, ayaw niya ng diesel so that leaves me with the gas variant.
    ILD: yung sa akin G Variant M/T, pag purely city driving average consumption ko 7.5 km/li. pero last time na bumiyahe ako ng malayo at almost 80% e highways. 12.8 ang km/li ko. pero sulit at masarap gamitin ang innova.

nga pala, post naman kayo kung saan maganda magpagawa ng synthetic leather seats. budget ko 4-5K lang. thanks.[/QUOTE]
    hello rmlopez,

just got our innova j (manual --vvti) recently. i noticed that it does 8.5 km/ltr city driving, and during ideal conditions (highway), around 10km/ltr.

when i dropped by a toyota dealership for our car's 1000km checkup, they suggested an oil change -- though i didn't oblige. the manual doesn't indicate any oil change until 10,000 km -- so who do you think is right?

have a good week.

kenshiro