New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 241 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guys, have you heard about the Koko’s Powershot Car Accessories in Parañaque? The person whom I inquired through SMS regarding their availability of Innova accessories wasn’t so accommodating. Here’s what transpired this morning:

Me: Could u send me via email ur quotation on Innova accessories. Tks.
    Koko’s: I cannot release the prices to you via email. Please go to my shop when you have the time.
    Me: Why can’t u send it by email? It will save me time, money and effort.
    Koko’s: The ones that ask me are usually just asking prices for the competition. I’d much rather talk to the person face to face.
    Me: I think I hv 2 post ur replies to tsikot.com so fellow tsikoteers will know.
    Koko’s: You could have told me earlier.
    Me: Businesswise, you should have asked earlier.
    End of communication.

So what do you think guys? Are they being misled in dealing with prospective customers?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tol business lng yan, normal lng in a highly competitive car accessory business, lalo na dyan marami acc. shops. cant really blame them, but others are accomodating naman.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    tol business lng yan, normal lng in a highly competitive car accessory business, lalo na dyan marami acc. shops. cant really blame them, but others are accomodating naman.
    I say if this was his way of doing business to would be customers then he could loose prospective customers. I for one wouldn't buy from that store if I wouldn't be treated nicely as a customer.

Any person can pose as a customer in person even though his intensions are just to gather prices for business comparisons.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi Bogeyman,

Adventure is the most quite diesel engine as compared to isuzu crosswind/sportivo and toyota revo.

Cheers,

Robert

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    DId you saw the rear spoiler of carryboy with built-in reverse mirror?? what can you say on this and is this really NO DRILLING installation....?? Thanks'

WBR,
    I saw one today in banawe back job na bumuka yong rear spoiler,yes no drilling
    but it was installed last week and yet bumuka na, sabi ng visor kung minsan daw nasa gumagamit. Walang maisip na reason yong visor \
    I saw this in CARRYBOY Banawe QC Beside Mega Motion.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmatt
    Inova Boy, did you check your car wiggle? rotor disc requested from thailand has arrived and installed, tom. road test again to see if ok na...baka factory defect ito, check while still in warranty period..

Yes but lately puro traffic kaya cannot run it at 100kph then brake...

Maybe when we go out of town soon will test it... Thanks...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    In a highly competitive business, dealing with whosoever requires information deserves consideration. In the course of our dialogue Koko’s sticks to one point of view: all callers are competitors. You won’t get the information you want unless you go directly to their shop. That’s insensible. What are the contact numbers, which they posted, for? I posted their replies to let fellow tsikoteers know what awaits them when they call/txt Koko’s.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    but it was installed last week and yet bumuka na, sabi ng visor kung minsan daw nasa gumagamit. Walang maisip na reason yong visor \

SO by what you saw , this carryboy spoiler is no good to be install on our ride...

nagandahan kasi ako sa built-in reverse mirror, gusto ko kasi nakikita ang likuran pag atras eh....Thanks...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell

InnovaBoy, it seem dehins okey yung would be accessory natin.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    SO by what you saw , this carryboy spoiler is no good to be install on our ride...

nagandahan kasi ako sa built-in reverse mirror, gusto ko kasi nakikita ang likuran pag atras eh....Thanks...

WBR,
    effective talaga back mirror, even better than sensors, countless times i avoided rear collision on our crv coz of the mirror.