New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 240 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    WBR = With Best Regards ;)

WBR,

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks Innova boy now iknow the meaning of WBR,

Iwent to Motorshow today and isaw a Innova display of Carryboy Panget pala yong body clading ng carryboy for Innova.IMHO

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I don't know with you but I like the Body Cladding and Fender Flares. ^_^ It really just depends on the owner, I guess. ^_^

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    question lang po mga bossing.. 2 questions actually...

1. san ba nakalagay yung washer fluid reservoir for the rear washer? i'm sure it's not on the front hood... hindi ko alam san banda sya hahanapin to refill with water eh.. pag umuulan eh kakailanganing basain ng konti para ma clear up...

2. san ba makakabili ng biodiesel? halos lahat ng shell / caltex / petron na napag kargahan ko these past few weeks eh puro walang nag ca-carry ng biodiesel...

tnx pipol

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    The warmup is while you are slowly driving your car from your garage maybe for 2 min as you mentioned, just maintain low rpm of up to 1500rpm will be suffice..

The 9 li remaining in the tank was the computation i got upon refueling my ride immediately after the fuel indicator lights up..

WBR, ;)
    I guess any engine should be warmed up before operation especially pag malayuan.. I ba pa rin ung hatak ng makina pag warmed up na based on my experience (Diesel Manual).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Inova Boy, did you check your car wiggle? rotor disc requested from thailand has arrived and installed, tom. road test again to see if ok na...baka factory defect ito, check while still in warranty period..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    TOYOTA INNOVA is introduced in Saudi Arabian television. It aims for family use. Sooner or later, many innovas will be seen roaming around.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy
    question lang po mga bossing.. 2 questions actually...

1. san ba nakalagay yung washer fluid reservoir for the rear washer? i'm sure it's not on the front hood... hindi ko alam san banda sya hahanapin to refill with water eh.. pag umuulan eh kakailanganing basain ng konti para ma clear up...

Bro, alam ko doon sa hood pa rin nakalagay yung washer fluid reservoir for the rear washer. Iisa lang ang reservoir at pump nila at naka extend lang yung sa likod through a long hose. To confirm this, tignan mo kung may laman pa ang reservoir mo. Kung meron, paganahin mo ang rear washer at try to notice kung nababawasan yung laman ng reservoir mo.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    I don't know with you but I like the Body Cladding and Fender Flares. ^_^ It really just depends on the owner, I guess. ^_^

Yup! I agree wd you coz kahit sa pajero mas gusto ko yong walang body Cladding.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Thanks Innova boy now iknow the meaning of WBR,

Iwent to Motorshow today and isaw a Innova display of Carryboy Panget pala yong body clading ng carryboy for Innova.IMHO

DId you saw the rear spoiler of carryboy with built-in reverse mirror?? what can you say on this and is this really NO DRILLING installation....?? Thanks'

WBR,