New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 278 of 357 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Yeah, kay Toyorama.

Kaya pala bumili ka ng second hand Fortuner after ko sinabi sa yo yun.

2. Join Date
    May 2016
    Mga sir, napansin ko kasi sa engine ng altis 2009 (76,000 milage) ko, parang mas malakas na yung vibration/shake nya while idle/naka stop, nararamdaman ko yung vibration sa manibela, naisip ko baka yung aircon lang yung, yung prang pg ngcharge pero parang hindi eh. nagbasa basa ako, sign na ba to na need na palitan yung engine mount? or ibang problem to?

Mgkano kaya yung engine mount? and kung anong possible problem kaya ng vvibrate sya while idle at ramdam sa driver side.

Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mishap13 View Post
    Mga sir, napansin ko kasi sa engine ng altis 2009 (76,000 milage) ko, parang mas malakas na yung vibration/shake nya while idle/naka stop, nararamdaman ko yung vibration sa manibela, naisip ko baka yung aircon lang yung, yung prang pg ngcharge pero parang hindi eh. nagbasa basa ako, sign na ba to na need na palitan yung engine mount? or ibang problem to?

Mgkano kaya yung engine mount? and kung anong possible problem kaya ng vvibrate sya while idle at ramdam sa driver side.

Thanks in advance.
    Provided the car has had no accidents and your idle rpm range is still normal, it may be a engine mount. A quick peek by the mechanic can confirm that.

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Provided the car has had no accidents and your idle rpm range is still normal, it may be a engine mount. A quick peek by the mechanic can confirm that.
    ngtanong tanong ako dito along evangelista, aabutin daw ng 20k pesos for original replacement of engine support. ang mahal naman ganito ba tlga?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mishap13 View Post
    ngtanong tanong ako dito along evangelista, aabutin daw ng 20k pesos for original replacement of engine support. ang mahal naman ganito ba tlga?
    Give Toyorama in Banawe a call for a quote on Original Toyota engine supports on your Altis (if that is really what has to be replaced). I don't think abot dapat nga 20K yan.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Are there any alarm bells that I should be wary of in this ad?

2011 Toyota Altis 1.6V AT

I might schedule a "go-see" this weekend.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Are there any alarm bells that I should be wary of in this ad?

2011 Toyota Altis 1.6V AT

I might schedule a "go-see" this weekend.
    well, the seller makes a living, selling cars and stuff.
    so, how long has the car been with her? why selling now?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well, the seller makes a living, selling cars and stuff.
    so, how long has the car been with her? why selling now?
    Doc, do you know the seller? When I checked her car-related ad, I only find this one car.

But actually, the real owner of the car is a guy... or that's what he claims when I inquired. He's saying that this girl is just a friend who reposted his ad (which I also saw before but seems to have been pulled out already).

Here are other ones, although these are just the "G" variant.

Toyota Altis 2011 1.6G Automatic

Toyota Corolla Altis G 2011 - Bacoor

Btw, what are the significant differences between the "V" and the "G"?
    Last edited by gearhead000; May 19th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    My shocks are due for replacement, any recommendation for an after market one for normal driving?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Doc, do you know the seller? When I checked her car-related ad, I only find this one car.

But actually, the real owner of the car is a guy... or that's what he claims when I inquired. He's saying that this girl is just a friend who reposted his ad (which I also saw before but seems to have been pulled out already).

Here are other ones, although these are just the "G" variant.

Toyota Altis 2011 1.6G Automatic

Toyota Corolla Altis G 2011 - Bacoor

Btw, what are the significant differences between the "V" and the "G"?
    i do not know the seller from adama.
    but the seller's ad goes, "...papers registered under my name...".
    when i clicked the seller's name, there were other items also on sale under that name.
    i guess this is an indication of what type of activity this person is involved in (i.e., someone who sells items and, i assume, derives income from the sale of items). i will also assume, that this seller knows so very little, about the car she is selling.

so yes, it is always adviseable to talk to the person whose name is on the CR and who actually drove the car.
    btw... only CTPL? what happened to the compre for this 6 year old car? (EP3. does that suggest, owner did not renew the compre, because he has been trying to sell the car for the past, at least three, months?)

actually, i'm a sucker for the altis. good build quality, ease of repair and maintenance...
    i'm passively looking for a used recent model myself, or a brand new one...

good luck with your adventure, po.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 20th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]