New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 225 of 329 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3286
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    68
    #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by timykoo View Post
    Mine is a 10th gen V variant. I have one. It's just a trunk insulator. It's made of polycarbonated like plastic then wrapped with a thin layer carpet finish as same as the trunk if thats what you want to know.
    Thanks for the info timykoo. I'll inquire nalang dun sa casa kung tinatanggal nila yun pag sinservice yun koche.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    32
    #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post
    Hi guys, wala po ba talagang cover yun sa may trunk (yun sa may pinaglalagyan ng rear lights, sorry di ko alam yun tawag) ng altis natin? First time ko kasi to mapansin na open siya since nabili ko yun sasakyan since 2012 pa. Thanks.

    Attachment 20236
    i have 10th and 10.5 gen G variant. no cover/lining as well.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17
    #2243
    I finally brought my new Altis for first 1000km PMS, although my ODO reading is already past 2000km.

    One thing I observe when I was in Toyota Alabang was that there were no Vios in display, almost filled with new Altis except the Innova.

    I don't know if you have observed this, pag nasa kalsada na yung Altis, halos di mo sya ma-distinguish sa Vios... Halos pareho ng itsura sa harap at likod...

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    68
    #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSn_Kai View Post
    i have 10th and 10.5 gen G variant. no cover/lining as well.
    Ah, now I am at peace. Hehe. Thanks everyone!

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,543
    #2245
    I was also in Toyota Abad Santos this PM for my 40K PMS. All new Altis were displayed except only one 86. At first glace I thought it was all Vios... pero nung palapit na ko P*** Altis pala.. Hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Litz466 View Post
    I finally brought my new Altis for first 1000km PMS, although my ODO reading is already past 2000km.

    One thing I observe when I was in Toyota Alabang was that there were no Vios in display, almost filled with new Altis except the Innova.

    I don't know if you have observed this, pag nasa kalsada na yung Altis, halos di mo sya ma-distinguish sa Vios... Halos pareho ng itsura sa harap at likod...

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    I was also in Toyota Abad Santos this PM for my 40K PMS. All new Altis were displayed except only one 86. At first glace I thought it was all Vios... pero nung palapit na ko P*** Altis pala.. Hehe
    Yun din ang first impression ko. The new Altis is a big Vios while the Vios is a small Altis..:confused:

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    369
    #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    That's the noise. It's a common problem with the Gen10/10.5.



    The only way to do so is tank up at the gas station. Park. Idle for 30 mins then tank up again.
    How many caliper pins does it need to take?

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #2248
    ^ 2 per caliper. The upper and lower calipers are different.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by timykoo View Post
    Sir vinj, eto ba when you step on the brakes may maririnig kang "tok" even inside the cabin with windows closed?
    that will be solved thru brake cleaning.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #2250
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    that will be solved thru brake cleaning.
    Cleaning and greasing will rid it for a few weeks then it's back again.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]