New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sana magawa na mga sir anu? tsk kahit hindi ako nasa katayuan nyo grabe ,,....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sir Din,

It has been promised that we'll get the result of the "investigation." So far, wala kaming update na natatanggap (I knew it). I has also been promised that the exhaust will be replaced this weekend -- guess what, hanggang ngayon walang pyesa. 1 week na ang lumipas pero "walang pyesa?!"

What the...

And Sir Din, it's good na nalaman kong A/T ang unit niyo. Kay Sgt. Pepper po kaya?

Regards to all.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi dindy,

kumusta na ung innova mo? wala na bang problem? dapat yan walang usok. CRDI kase yun. mine grabe na ung usok at less than 2000rpm and ang fuel consumption is at 6.5km/L. Normal city driving lang yun. Parang low power talaga ung innova A/T. Our letter of Demand was already sent last week pero wala pang response. Kung wala pa rin good news report natin yun sa DTI.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chilun View Post
    Hi dindy,

kumusta na ung innova mo? wala na bang problem? dapat yan walang usok. CRDI kase yun. mine grabe na ung usok at less than 2000rpm and ang fuel consumption is at 6.5km/L. Normal city driving lang yun. Parang low power talaga ung innova A/T. Our letter of Demand was already sent last week pero wala pang response. Kung wala pa rin good news report natin yun sa DTI.
    Chilun,

I cant really say that our innova is ok coz from the time na inayos yung turbo, yung tinakbo ko is almost 135km plang and normally kapag naka 200 km nako tsaka lumalabas ang usok. I felt na nag inprove yung takbo ever since napalitan yung turbo but i only drive our innova on weekends kapag lumabas kami. My wife uses it coz its an automatic pero napansin din nya na ok takbo. I used it though 1 day last week and nung inapakan ko may lumabas na usok... i don't know if the reason that may usok ng konti is because hindi natatakbo ng malayo yung innova namen. My wifes office is just less than 2 km away from our house so again im not sure if that is the reason na may mga carbon deposits. Yesterday we tried to rev the engine and may usok ulit. Hindi ko alam kung baka lang hindi pa mainit masyado yung makina when she drove it from work to our house (mga 10 min from work to house). So i'll observe it padin...

So nasend mo na yung demand letter mo... did you send it to TMP or sa customer relations nila sa dealer mo? Sana nga sumagot na sila saiyo coz ikaw ang unang nagbigay ng demand letter sa nga nakausap at naka email ko. I spoke to one more innova owner who has the same problem and he'll also make a letter na rin. The only difference is that sakanya ang pinalitan palang is EGR. So hindi pa pinalitan yung injector and last resort turbo. Saatin we have the sitiuation coz palit na lahat including turbo.

hope you can keep us posted kung sumagot na TMP. you can also send me a text message at 0923-9181384 or 0929-7988468.

Sana maayos na mga ride natin and better yet have them change our unit with a new one at kung pwede GAS!!!!

Din

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Chilun,

we have the same mileage at 6.5-7 km/l.... anu ba dapat average mileage ng innova D4D?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir dindy masyado malakas kumain ng krudo inova mo? yung tropapits ko dito 9-10km/litre city gas pa,,

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mine is d4d automatic around 6.5 to 7.5 city driving din malakas ata talaga pag matic. i got around 12 naman balikan from manaog, using sctex.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Question sa mga pinalitan ng injectors, pinalitan ba yung buong assembly pati yung G2 Solenoid?

Eto yung part sa Powertrain ng D4d na pinaka abused dahil eto yung bukas-sara.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sir Mile2,

As far as I can remember, they did replace the whole thing - the injector and the G2 solenoid. I even had a photo of it in my camera the first time it was replaced. But it's "had." I can't remember if I accidentally deleted the photo

Sir Dindy,

Umuusok na po ulit yung amin. For now it's still dirty white. It's so apparent especially when driving on flyovers.

Nag-express ng disappointment ang dad ko when the dealer called him up yesterday. Ang sabi kasi ng service patakbuhin ng up to 120 kph. Ang isinagot ng dad ko: "The first time we complained about the black smoke, you said hindi built ang Fortuner for speed. Then now you want us to drive it up to 120 kph? Anong gusto niyong mangyari sa pamilya namin? Maaksidente?!"

So that's how my dad has been so disappointed. And so do I.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sir dindy,

We talked to a friend sales agent from another province and we told him about the 6.5km/L for a diesel and sabi nya something is wrong talaga with the unit. Sir, I would suggest na to be sure, have your combustion tested and check ung rating nya.

inamin na ung one of toyota employees na hindi lahat na parts ng toyota are made by toyota. some parts are being subcontracted.

anyways, my demand letter was being sent to our local dealer here and not directly to TMP. I talked to the customer service just this morning and they asked me kung pwede ba na we make appointment so that the technicians from manila can take a look at the car kung ano talaga problema. Sinagot ko na "I think I know na alam mo (ung customer service rep) na until now Toyota still did not find any solution with the problem and matagal na ung problem until now they don't hve the clue. I know that this is not an isolated case and I also know that I'm not alone who has the same problem." Hindi sya sumagot with that statement so I think they know about that problem and, yes, they still have not found any solution to it.

then sinabihan ko to save me from the hassle and time about that investigation. Hindi guinea pig ung kotse ko na parang gawin nyo ng experiment and further investigation. so the best thing to do is give me the unit replacement.

Mga sirs,

I would also suggest na those who have their parts replaced before and still the problem occurs and will have another parts replaced, before doing that, have a contract signed by them that after replacing another new parts and the problem still occurs automatic na yan na they will have to replace you to another new unit. Of course, the contract will have to come from a lawyer and witnesses signed. I haven't tried this one yet but you can demand it from them.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
HELP!!! My innova D4D Black smoke- pls Help!!!