New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 894 of 900 FirstFirst ... 794844884890891892893894895896897898 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ged View Post
    Thanks mga boss sa inputs. Etong Vios base and J, then Wigo ang pinagpipilian ko. I agree, comparing base vs J, mukang mas ok nga J variant, di ko napansin yung ibang features ni J. Eheh
    Research2x muna ko and hintay2x lang kung may malaking discount.
    i bought one of the first wigo units to arrive.
    i am not impressed by the "tibay ng build quality". the interior plastics look cheap. but so far, the car and engine are still in one piece and performing well.
    i expect the vios to have a "more solid build and better choice of materials".

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i bought one of the first wigo units to arrive.
    i am not impressed by the "tibay ng build quality". the interior plastics look cheap. but so far, the car and engine are still in one piece and performing well.
    But, surely, the emblem makes it look tough & well made, doc.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    But, surely, the emblem makes it look tough & well made, doc.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    i must agree.
    the emblem on my wigo does look as well-made as the emblems on my other "genuine" toyotas.
    but the glued-on "G" sub-emblem was easily sikwat-ed away by a collector, early on.

seriously,
    comparing the wigo and the altis, as they roll across over the road imperfections, the altis is obviously "better built and better designed".
    nothing new there.
    i just like the wigo's ability to get into places the other cars can't.
    besides, at its price, i really shouldn't complain too vociferously.
    but hey! the wigo engine is doing great.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 27th, 2019 at 09:39 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Good day!

Meron na po ba dito napag change ng CVT fluid for Gen3 Vios?

Same lang ba process sa non-CVT (e.g. drail/fill)?

Or may special process that should only be performed in Toyota service center?

TIA.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hello,

I need to change the front shock absorbers on my 2015 vios. Should I stick to the expensive OEM shocks? Is the less pricey KYB Excel-G a good alternative? Will the ride quality change if I go for the KYB? Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gma11 View Post
    Hello,

I need to change the front shock absorbers on my 2015 vios. Should I stick to the expensive OEM shocks? Is the less pricey KYB Excel-G a good alternative? Will the ride quality change if I go for the KYB? Thanks.
    go with the KYBs its cheaper and its one of toyotas suppliers anyways.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    go with the KYBs its cheaper and its one of toyotas suppliers anyways.
    Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Our 2013 Vios is overheating. The mechanic found out that the fan is epileptic. Sometimes, it is running, sometimes, it stops running. And when it stops, he just hit it slightly, and it starts again. He said that the problem is the poor quality of the fan motor. Sakit na daw yun ng mga Vioses.

Can someone recommend a reputable supplier of the fan motor?

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by first_light View Post
    Our 2013 Vios is overheating. The mechanic found out that the fan is epileptic. Sometimes, it is running, sometimes, it stops running. And when it stops, he just hit it slightly, and it starts again. He said that the problem is the poor quality of the fan motor. Sakit na daw yun ng mga Vioses.

Thanks.
    a six-year old fan...
    doesn't sound like a "sakit".
    just replace it, po. the new unit should last until 2025.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by first_light View Post

Thanks.
    Yup. Sakit yan ng gen3 vios. Some fail at 35k kms. I know 1 that failed before 30k kms.

A popular mod is to use an original gen2 fan motor and gen2 fan blade. It fits the housing anyway, is cheaper and lasts longer than gen3 fan motor.

Gen3 motor costs 6500 while gen2 costs only 2500. Denso and new at coolmate makati

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk