New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 900 of 900 FirstFirst ... 800850890896897898899900
Results 8,991 to 8,993 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that we even remember these letters and numbers, are testament to... something.
    i do not even remember my old sentra's engine designation. and i had only one sentra.
    heh heh.
    first hand experience kasi...

sa Honda naman. L15 (favorite engine ng Honda ngayon)

I think Nissan used the GA locally for 2 generations din

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I guess the engine series goes by the technology dictated by EPA for fuel efficiency & emission regulations.

2E were carb and only PCV, later versions were fuel injected with egr and catalyst.

1nz is not much underpowered compared to 2nz because of the obvious displacement difference, but they were used by the gen 2 and 3 for more than a decade because of fuel efficiency and easy to fix.

The Honda L series is more on ivtec which is just an enhancement of the older to attain balance of fuel efficiency and power, usually H has more output power per displacement compared to equivalent of other brands.

Then now we are flooded with 1.5 China cars due to another government tax regulations, most are force inducting the 1.5 to fit in the heavier cars.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Baka dahil sa recent daihatsu safety scandal thats why hindi pa nila fit for PH and Vietnam market ang AC100 Vios.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tsikot Forums mobile app