New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Starting a new thread for the Yaris Cross as the older thread was for the XP210 - Japanese, European and Australian markets

AC200

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Philippine Specs Of First-Ever Toyota Yaris Cross Revealed In Government Paperwork | CarGuide

Filed just last July 14, the first-ever Yaris Cross is confirmed to be packing a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine. Since there’s no mention of “hybrid” in the paperwork, we can assume this could mean the 2NR-VE engine found in Yaris Cross models launched throughout the ASEAN region.
    Aside from the engine, the LTO documentation reveals the Yaris Cross’ wheel and tire size for the Philippine market; and they’re beefy at 215/55R18 for both the front and rear ends. In addition, the paperwork reveals the general dimensions:

Overall Length: 431 cm (4,310 mm)
    Overall Width: 177 cm (1,770 mm)
    Overall Height: 161.5 cm (1,615 mm)
    Wheelbase: 262 cm (2,620 mm)
    Ground Clearance: 26 cm (260 mm)
    Curb Weight: 1,250 kg
    Net Capacity: 350 kg
    Gross Vehicle Weight: 1,600 kg

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    ice15 why 2023? its proposed as 2024 model year vehicle in PH.

Spied: PH-spec 2024 Toyota Yaris Cross has arrived

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    ice15 why 2023? its proposed as 2024 model year vehicle in PH.

Spied: PH-spec 2024 Toyota Yaris Cross has arrived
    para madali since the AC200 is presently available na sa Indonesia and Cambodia...

and, if Toyota PH releases it this year. 2023 yung nasa OR/CR nya

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    2024 Toyota Yaris Cross starts at PHP 1.2M; Hybrid available | Autoindustriya

here are the approximate (but almost exact) prices:

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross HEV – PHP 1.6 million
    2024 Toyota Yaris CrossV 1.5 CVT 2-Tone – PHP 1.3 million
    2024 Toyota Yaris Cross 1.5V CVT – PHP 1.3 million
    2024 Toyota Yaris Cross 1.5G CVT – PHP 1.2 million

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    at 1.2 to 1.3 mil, this will go against the BRV v or vx.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    The Corolla Cross non Hybrid is a "G" trim and starts at around 1.3m php already.

I am a bit confused why the Yaris Cross would enter the market at 1.2m ~ 1.3m php price range for a non Hybrid "G" trim. Should it start around 1m to 1.1m php instead where the Raize's price peaked and to give a price disparity between the Yaris Cross and the Corolla Cross which is a size larger?

If you look at sedan pricing from Wigo to Vios to Corolla the same has applied in how they are priced, so I am wondering why the Yaris Cross did not follow the same pricing structure/positioning? Because they "can"?

Just a thought I had. I was hoping the smaller Yaris Cross would allow for the HEV model to be priced closer to 1.5m range as the Corolla Cross HEV is around 1.68m php. As it stands, TMPH priced the Yaris Cross Hybrid 80k php "cheaper". Might as well go with the Corolla Cross from a size perspective then with the minimal price difference as you get a more "spacious" vehicle for the money with the same Toyota Badge right? (although the Corolla Cross is already old compared to the Yaris Cross, but for discussion I'm taking that out of consideration and just comparing price wise based on the article)

On another note, I was wondering why I was "clicking" and ad keeps showing instead of the reply page, and it appears the website is showing png ads now where the background is transparent and you can see the button behind but if you click, the ad is overlayed on top of the website. Frustrating especially since I've uninstalled ad block and now this is what it is being done to get "clicks" on the ads on here.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i think pricing is a bit different, if the car comes from japan.
    taxes, for one.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Based on TNGA platform na ba to?

On another note, I was wondering why I was "clicking" and ad keeps showing instead of the reply page, and it appears the website is showing png ads now where the background is transparent and you can see the button behind but if you click, the ad is overlayed on top of the website. Frustrating especially since I've uninstalled ad block and now this is what it is being done to get "clicks" on the ads on here.
    That's why I only open tsikot when I am on laptop with Adbliocker installed.
    It is impossible for me to open tsikot in mobile browser dahil sa mga Ads.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
2023 Toyota Yaris Cross