New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 74 of 501 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    42
    #731
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hi sir binzur,

    i suggest meet up one of the bosb's there and compare it and also they might be able to help you out with it...


    Btw, did you change you air filter to knn? Because afaik it makes a not too loud whistle... If not, then still check it anyway maybe its too clogged up with dust already...and clean the box too btw.... i'm guessing its the culprit...

    Hth
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    the official tolerable difference is +5mm of whatever your measurement is. My difference is 35mm and according to their laser measurement at headlight level, it's "only" 15mm or less. getting warranty from mitsubishi dealers is pita. makes one almost regret getting a mitsubishi. Good thing, the strada is a very good pickup, then there's the upcoming 2011 montero sport.
    true! and the insurance claim also. i got my insurance claim sa ibang accredited shop with less than 2 hours from approval to the installation of rear bumper..

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    45
    #732
    Yung sa akin I've notice, I think it's more than 20mm, 5 meters away from the rear side of the truck halata masyado..

    Sir Idoy tama po ba, 15cm is almost 6 inches malaki ata masyado difference..?

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    186
    #733
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir dBoss, paki-check and verify naman ito sa owner's manual ng strada. Sa pagkakaalala ko, eh, equal or less 10 mm. Thanks.

    Thanks for pointing-it out O; Kung 10cm is almost 4 inches.

    Sorry mg BOSBs for this -- equal or less than "10mm" - this information was given to me by Diamond-QAve. My stance has a relatively less than the 10mm error.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    126
    #734
    Help mga sir... hirap umandar kotse ko ngayon. Tapos nung napaandar ko, hanggang 1 RPM lang kahit floor mo ang gas! Hanggang 20 kmph lang. Ano kaya ang problema? Di naman dirty diesel kasi Petron Turbo Diesel naman gamit ko galing sa maganda at gamit na gas station... huhuhu. TIA

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    235
    #735
    Quote Originally Posted by janperson View Post
    Help mga sir... hirap umandar kotse ko ngayon. Tapos nung napaandar ko, hanggang 1 RPM lang kahit floor mo ang gas! Hanggang 20 kmph lang. Ano kaya ang problema? Di naman dirty diesel kasi Petron Turbo Diesel naman gamit ko galing sa maganda at gamit na gas station... huhuhu. TIA
    ano status sa dashboard panel mo ng umandar na engine? any lights that is Lighted up? check engine, abs, oil, etc ... ano na mileage? maraming pwedeng isipin problem dyan. like, naka engage ang hand breaks, or stock ang breaks, or EGR/ SCV problem, meron bang unusual noise sa engine?

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    186
    #736
    Quote Originally Posted by janperson View Post
    Help mga sir... hirap umandar kotse ko ngayon. Tapos nung napaandar ko, hanggang 1 RPM lang kahit floor mo ang gas! Hanggang 20 kmph lang. Ano kaya ang problema? Di naman dirty diesel kasi Petron Turbo Diesel naman gamit ko galing sa maganda at gamit na gas station... huhuhu. TIA
    Kung nasa Manila ka naman bro, I suggest bring it to your trusted Casa. I noticed from your avatar that your rig is color quart brown --- bago pa ito; pa check mo rin ang insurance mo if may free (for one) towing for one year; sa akin kasi meron -- gamitin mo na papunta sa casa, para may peace of mind ka rin.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    172
    #737
    Quote Originally Posted by big_bonsai View Post
    Yung sa akin I've notice, I think it's more than 20mm, 5 meters away from the rear side of the truck halata masyado..

    Sir Idoy tama po ba, 15cm is almost 6 inches malaki ata masyado difference..?
    I'm sorry guys, typo error! It's 15mm ang difference. Sleep deprivation.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    990
    #738

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #739
    check out the pictures of the 4x4 trail that we've done yesterday....

    I wasn't able to bring mine because its not yet lifted which I did not regret BTW haha...so I hitched with boy25 and bigblock...

    here's the link of the other thread...
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=73125&page=36

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    126
    #740
    Quote Originally Posted by t3kk3n View Post
    ano status sa dashboard panel mo ng umandar na engine? any lights that is Lighted up? check engine, abs, oil, etc ... ano na mileage? maraming pwedeng isipin problem dyan. like, naka engage ang hand breaks, or stock ang breaks, or EGR/ SCV problem, meron bang unusual noise sa engine?
    Wala naman ilaw. Normal lahat. The usuall lang yung noise ng Engine. Hindi rin ata break kasi hanggang 1k RPM lang kahit halos floor ko na ang gas pedal.

    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    Kung nasa Manila ka naman bro, I suggest bring it to your trusted Casa. I noticed from your avatar that your rig is color quart brown --- bago pa ito; pa check mo rin ang insurance mo if may free (for one) towing for one year; sa akin kasi meron -- gamitin mo na papunta sa casa, para may peace of mind ka rin.
    Yup, pinatow ko na po papuntang casa kaninang hapon. Nagdidiagnose pa sila. Thanks mga guys

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]