New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 148 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Sir, we have two tscp members who fabricates those. Bigblock and sael. Bigblock from valenzuela and mdksael is from sta. Rosa. Regarding price, tscp members get a discount. I forgot na the price, but i think p5k-6k.

Sir salamat, i'm planning to change my stock skid, gusto ko gaya sa'yo, hehehehe....

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Lets separate the dealer installed items from manufacture problem.

The actuator is winterpined installed. Yup meron na problems with that, contact your dealer to have the actuator replaced.

Regarding the tail lights sir, maybe busted double contact bulb. Bili lang kayo bulb.

Two very minor problem that any cars can also experience.

On the rpm between 2000-2500 rpm, if it fluctuates even if constant step on the accelerator pedal, that might be already signs of scv as i experienced that.
    salamat sa mga replies nyo, yun sa engine nawala siya kanina ng ginamit ko pero kahapon ng nag punta ko sa Dona remedios trinidad i experienced yun parang nabubulunan. dalhin ko next week sa dealer. thanks

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Welcome to the club.
    Thank you Sir..!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by big_bonsai View Post
    Thank you Sir..!
    welcome to TSCP bro big_bonsai! medyo busy lang kaya hindi pa na-update yung list with your name on it...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    salamat sa mga replies nyo, yun sa engine nawala siya kanina ng ginamit ko pero kahapon ng nag punta ko sa Dona remedios trinidad i experienced yun parang nabubulunan. dalhin ko next week sa dealer. thanks
    I also experienced the same problem with my unit, sometimes power seems to flactuate between 2000 to 2500 rpm, but when you shift to higher gear and accellerate, nawawala rin. If this is an scv problem, nalilinis kaya ito or replce ka agad? I'm eager to know what would be the dealer's finding on your unit. thanx

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako since i got my unit brand new,then when i had my scv replaced, i always have the problem of the engine lagging and loss of power. i just upshift to a higher gear afte revving the engine. i think factory defect or maybe just a diesel problem talaga.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^sir have you tried the EGR cleaning?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    welcome to TSCP bro big_bonsai! medyo busy lang kaya hindi pa na-update yung list with your name on it...
    Thanks..!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    gud day

im using 3.2 MT , just like to ask I noticed that when I maintained the RPM at 2k to 2500 I noticed na parang nabubulunan yun engine, hindi pino yun takbo. SCV po ba ang sira nito,

thanks
    Same problem with mine (GLS Sport 3.2 AT), it's SCV problem. It's more noticeable during acceleration with load or uphill. Dealer supposedly ordered replacement part already but it's been 3 weeks already.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    ^sir have you tried the EGR cleaning?
    honestly at 12,000kms, i think it is still too early for egr cleaning and had my scv replaced last may2010 with only 6,000kms at the odometer.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]