New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 501 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by djoverdose View Post
    Ahhh.... i see.... di pala siya yung usual na parang rubberized coating. yup next ko yang undercoat para this coming rainy days well protected yung underchasis.
    hehe, ako din tuwing May din if ever kelangan na uli.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by djoverdose View Post
    Btw guys have you ever noticed your under chassis undercoat? before i thought it covers the whole under body of the truck. yun pala yung mga gilid lang. from the wheel well and stepboard upto the lateral part of the ladder frame. tapos yung buong gitna wala na. ganun ba talaga yun?

mukang kelangan talaga ipa-undercoat/rust proofing pa uli yung pick up.
    I'm also thinking of that kasi yung fort ko before i got it from casa pina full undercoat ko as one of my freebies. Now sana before rainy season comes pa undercoat ko na

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thank you, to Sir ThePatriarch, Sir bluemica, Sir Docglen, Sir Alainroyce for being nice and warm last April 29 mini EB at Cows on Fire Tagaytay with acoustic band pa..hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    gud day

im using 3.2 MT , just like to ask I noticed that when I maintained the RPM at 2k to 2500 I noticed na parang nabubulunan yun engine, hindi pino yun takbo. SCV po ba ang sira nito,

thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    additional po,

ayaw po mag lock ng alarm ko, so im using the key to lock the car, anu po ba papalitan dun<actuator ba?, last 2 days ko lang napasin ang mga ito, kakapost ko lang na wala pa masydo publema strada ko, but now ang dami na,pati yun stoplight sa left side grounded ata, pag apak ko ng brake nawawala yun ilaw sa left, sa right side lang meron, pag di tinatapakan meron ilaw ang left, heheh sabay sabay.

na experience nyo pi ba ito? anu po remedy?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by marktriton View Post
    gud day

im using 3.2 MT , just like to ask I noticed that when I maintained the RPM at 2k to 2500 I noticed na parang nabubulunan yun engine, hindi pino yun takbo. SCV po ba ang sira nito,

thanks
    Common nga yan na symptom ng SCV. Pero puwede din pati pup may problem although sa MMC, usually SCV lang problem unlike sa Toyota D4D na may pump problem pa.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by big_bonsai View Post
    Thank you, to Sir ThePatriarch, Sir bluemica, Sir Docglen, Sir Alainroyce for being nice and warm last April 29 mini EB at Cows on Fire Tagaytay with acoustic band pa..hehehehe
    Welcome to the club.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    To Sir av8or5,
    I'm doing backthread sa TSCP Strada Mods when I saw your skidplate (1 pc), san po kayo nagpagawa and how much?

thanks in advance..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    gud day
    im using 3.2 MT , just like to ask I noticed that when I maintained the RPM at 2k to 2500 I noticed na parang nabubulunan yun engine, hindi pino yun takbo. SCV po ba ang sira nito
    thanks
    additional po,
    ayaw po mag lock ng alarm ko, so im using the key to lock the car, anu po ba papalitan dun<actuator ba?, last 2 days ko lang napasin ang mga ito, kakapost ko lang na wala pa masydo publema strada ko, but now ang dami na,pati yun stoplight sa left side grounded ata, pag apak ko ng brake nawawala yun ilaw sa left, sa right side lang meron, pag di tinatapakan meron ilaw ang left, heheh sabay sabay.

na experience nyo pi ba ito? anu po remedy?
    Lets separate the dealer installed items from manufacture problem.

The actuator is winterpined installed. Yup meron na problems with that, contact your dealer to have the actuator replaced.

Regarding the tail lights sir, maybe busted double contact bulb. Bili lang kayo bulb.

Two very minor problem that any cars can also experience.

On the rpm between 2000-2500 rpm, if it fluctuates even if constant step on the accelerator pedal, that might be already signs of scv as i experienced that.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrider View Post
    To Sir av8or5,
    I'm doing backthread sa TSCP Strada Mods when I saw your skidplate (1 pc), san po kayo nagpagawa and how much?

thanks in advance..
    Sir, we have two tscp members who fabricates those. Bigblock and sael. Bigblock from valenzuela and mdksael is from sta. Rosa. Regarding price, tscp members get a discount. I forgot na the price, but i think p5k-6k.

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]