New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 381 of 448 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Hi everyone, how did this model age? Im seeing 2nd hand models being sold at a attractive prices, even Mazda 6s. Just got curious because saw one ad that says, RFS: End of yojin.. So what does that mean? expensive maintenance, most likely end of warranty. Can it be serviced by any good mechanic outside casa? How's the availability and pricing of spare parts?

Planning to get a car for my college kid. Thanks.
    The gen3 BM/BN 3s are aging gracefully & well. SkyactivG & its nonCVT Mazda-made tranny have shown reliabilty....increasing population of high-mile vehicles, a coupla samples below, proving such.
    Being global platform vehicles, common parts are shared by all Skyactivs, not just by the 3 of same model year or market(2, CXs, MX5s share some Skyactiv tech & parts w/ the 3)....making parts availability not restricted to local dealerships alone. Consumables like pads, filters, wiper blades, even aftermarket can be had online, more affordable, too.
    The Skyactiv community, this forum included, is large, growing & a rich resource for DIY & tech support....making maintenance more certain, less feared.
    These are easy to own nippon cars. Tech has been around long enough(but not dated) to be trusted. They're simple, not much more expensive to maintain than your typical Toyota or Honda.
    Look for a well maintained pre-owned, preferably by 1 w/ OCD.....not just offers. There are a few out there. Good luck, sir.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The gen3 BM/BN 3s are aging gracefully & well. SkyactivG & its nonCVT Mazda-made tranny have shown reliabilty....increasing population of high-mile vehicles, a coupla samples below, proving such.
    Being global platform vehicles, common parts are shared by all Skyactivs, not just by the 3 of same model year or market(2, CXs, MX5s share some Skyactiv tech & parts w/ the 3)....making parts availability not restricted to local dealerships alone. Consumables like pads, filters, wiper blades, even aftermarket can be had online, more affordable, too.
    The Skyactiv community, this forum included, is large, growing & a rich resource for DIY & tech support....making maintenance more certain, less feared.
    These are easy to own nippon cars. Tech has been around long enough(but not dated) to be trusted. They're simple, not much more expensive to maintain than your typical Toyota or Honda.
    Look for a well maintained pre-owned, preferably by 1 w/ OCD.....not just offers. There are a few out there. Good luck, sir.
    Thanks for the reply kind sir.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi Guys,

Just bought a pre owned 2017 Mazda 3 speed. Question regarding DRLs, automatic ba mag on after engine start? napansin ko lang kasi pag nag bubukas ako ng gate to park walang DRL. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera_911 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just bought a pre owned 2017 Mazda 3 speed. Question regarding DRLs, automatic ba mag on after engine start? napansin ko lang kasi pag nag bubukas ako ng gate to park walang DRL. Thanks!
    Nope, it will only turn on after the car moves.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Nope, it will only turn on after the car moves.
    i see..hindi pala naka always on like with other brands. So when in neutral the DRL will off din? like when you are in traffic, on and off?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    i see..hindi pala naka always on like with other brands. So when in neutral the DRL will off din? like when you are in traffic, on and off?
    I think it will turn OFF if you engage the electronic parking brakes but not in neutral.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Only when on Drive and Reverse. It will turn off in Park and Neutral. But check also in the infotainment settings if the DRL is truly on, sometimes its turned off at the factory.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Only when on Drive and Reverse. It will turn off in Park and Neutral. But check also in the infotainment settings if the DRL is truly on, sometimes its turned off at the factory.
    Thanks! btw when it comes to i-stop..when's the best time to use it? during stop and go traffic / bumper to bumper? or when you're idling waiting for a traffic light to go green or worse waiting for a traffic enforcer to let you pass just like in bicutan!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks! btw when it comes to i-stop..when's the best time to use it? during stop and go traffic / bumper to bumper? or when you're idling waiting for a traffic light to go green or worse waiting for a traffic enforcer to let you pass just like in bicutan!
    Just let the car decide, sir. It knows when to activate.....unless you switch the button off.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    How does the 1.5 perform? Kulang ba or is it nimble?