New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 380 of 448 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    It's got a screw type piston, doc. Turn clockwise to push it in. Easier w/ the tool or an experienced shop can do this trick w/o 1....
    Mazda 3 / 6 Rear Brake Pad Replacement - 2014 - 2016 - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    oh oo nga pala! yun rear disk brake medyo "matrabaho"

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    It's got a screw type piston, doc. Turn clockwise to push it in. Easier w/ the tool or an experienced shop can do this trick w/o 1....
    Mazda 3 / 6 Rear Brake Pad Replacement - 2014 - 2016 - YouTube

I just confirmed this method the last time the brake pads were replaced. I plan to buy the tool you posted to give it try.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I just confirmed this method the last time the brake pads were replaced. I plan to buy the tool you posted to give it try.
    That + a ratchet....easy.All New 2017 Mazda 3

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Sir/s
    Was there a silent recall regarding our body control module? After being done with my brake pad replacement, it was mentioned by my service advisor that they replaced it as well free of charge. As per his words, "may inimprove daw from planta".

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_pido View Post
    Sir/s
    Was there a silent recall regarding our body control module? After being done with my brake pad replacement, it was mentioned by my service advisor that they replaced it as well free of charge. As per his words, "may inimprove daw from planta".

Did yours have any symptoms?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Sir/s

Yep. BCM replacement. Free of charge. No symptoms on mine. So, how's your car now that the BCM was replaced?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Did yours have any symptoms?

None. was scratching my head when that was mentioned.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    None. was scratching my head when that was mentioned.

Well, that's a good thing. On recalls, they look at affected VINs.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sorry & sad to read this, doc, Rears are tricky & a pain to put on for 1st timers. Who installed em? They have to use the proper caliper tool. Did they compare OE pads w/ Reds?
    Below are what I got (exactly what I shared) & they fit fine. I'm currently on them. If you got the same PNs, they should fit the 1.5/2.0 Nippon-built BM/BN w/o issues. The USDM 2.5s & Mex-built units have different PNs. Have the dealership do a once over. Use the EBC lube that goes w/ them.
    These pics were taken upon install last 01/16/18. EBC boxes between car & lifter.

Had a shop try install them. And they didnt fit.. mine didnt have a lube that came along with it..

The numbers don't match

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi everyone, how did this model age? Im seeing 2nd hand models being sold at a attractive prices, even Mazda 6s. Just got curious because saw one ad that says, RFS: End of yojin.. So what does that mean? expensive maintenance, most likely end of warranty. Can it be serviced by any good mechanic outside casa? How's the availability and pricing of spare parts?

Planning to get a car for my college kid. Thanks.