New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 378 of 448 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sevchenko83 View Post
    Hello po mga sire, nadamage yung stock rims ko, san po ba pwede magpagawa near mandaluyong/pasig area? sulit na ba magpalit na ng rims?
    Try: Radical Jetsport Magweel Repair & Restoration
    Mobile +639235741950
    They'll assess doability.
    Have a leak test done & the runout checked on a balancer post-repair....Then, relegate it to rear use only.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Mobile +639235741950
    Have a leak test done & the runout checked on a balancer post-repair....Then, relegate it to rear use only.

Thank you sir!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hi!

What's the best brand of battery for our carkey?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    Hi!

What's the best brand of battery for our carkey?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk
    Energizer, Panasonic....swap yearly.[emoji4]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mobile +639235741950

ah yes sir bambi. 👍

isn't yearly battery replacement too frequent for the key fob? also i always experience that the reserve key always runs out of battery first than the one you use daily hehe.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Sir trav,
    The indicated part number for the rear red stuff you gave did not fit the calipers. I just needed replacement for the rear and the item arrived just today. When we were fitting/doing the replacement, lo and behold they were different. Do the totl models differ in calipers with the other model types? Good thing the front ones were still in my cart..have u ever fitted them before in your unit?[emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_pido View Post
    Sir trav,
    The indicated part number for the rear red stuff you gave did not fit the calipers. I just needed replacement for the rear and the item arrived just today. When we were fitting/doing the replacement, lo and behold they were different. Do the totl models differ in calipers with the other model types? Good thing the front ones were still in my cart..have u ever fitted them before in your unit?[emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]
    EBC Redstuff for Jp-built BM/BN 1.5/2.0:
    F: DP32185C
    R: DP32186C
    EBC Green Stuff for Jp-built:
    F: DP22185
    R: DP22186
    Mexican use different calipers.

Sorry & sad to read this, doc, Rears are tricky & a pain to put on for 1st timers. Who installed em? They have to use the proper caliper tool. Did they compare OE pads w/ Reds?
    Below are what I got (exactly what I shared) & they fit fine. I'm currently on them. If you got the same PNs, they should fit the 1.5/2.0 Nippon-built BM/BN w/o issues. The USDM 2.5s & Mex-built units have different PNs. Have the dealership do a once over. Use the EBC lube that goes w/ them.
    These pics were taken upon install last 01/16/18. EBC boxes between car & lifter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Sorry & sad to read this, doc, Rears are tricky & a pain to put on for 1st timers. Who installed em? They have to use the proper caliper tool. Did they compare OE pads w/ Reds?
    Below are what I got (exactly what I shared) & they fit fine. I'm currently on them. If you got the same PNs, they should fit the 1.5/2.0 Nippon-built BM/BN w/o issues. Have the dealership do a once over. Use the EBC lube that goes w/ them.
    These pics were taken upon install last 01/16/18. EBC boxes between car & lifter.

Had a shop try install them. And they didnt fit.. mine didnt have a lube that came along with it..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Had a shop try install them. And they didnt fit.. mine didnt had a lube that came along with it..

If anyone would be interested id sell this off. Of course once they fit and clear ur calipers....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Had a shop try install them. And they didnt fit.. mine didnt had a lube that came along with it..

If the shop hasn't done our 3s, they likely couldn't figure how to fit them w/o the proper caliper tool, doc. I was briefed by the headtech on this. Let the dealership do them....bring your own brake lube. Permatex should be available locally.