New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 431 of 448 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Often I've seen buyers of pre-loved vehicles disappointed finding they have nothing more to spend for. Hehe.
    Seats are already covered, carpet mats topped w/ better floorliners, quality tint, better sounding horns, paint pre-protected & other upgrades...necessities or not.
    Oh, this 1, front plate's already in the proper location!All New 2017 Mazda 3All New 2017 Mazda 3
    Hope it goes to a good home. The gen3s are solid, reliable Japan CBU units...& they're very tunable for more power, efficiency or both!All New 2017 Mazda 3
    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Diba may issues daw sa fuel pump?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoii View Post
    Yes boss maganda mazda 3 natin dyan kasi direct from Japan. I'm not sure here in Canada if galing Japan or dito mismo sa Canada na factory.. hopefully ma benta so I can get those mazda kuro's

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    North America gets a mix of nippon & mexican units, & soon from Mazda-Toyota's Alabama plant.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    So I recently bought a Delkor brand battery. What am I gonna do with the old one(OEM-Yuasa)?
    It still works except that its says iStop cannot be supported anymore. Never had issues starting up vehicle with it for the last 2 months. Maybe a backup for long travel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    So I recently bought a Delkor brand battery. What am I gonna do with the old one(OEM-Yuasa)?
    It still works except that its says iStop cannot be supported anymore. Never had issues starting up vehicle with it for the last 2 months. Maybe a backup for long travel?

How old was your Yuasa? A smart charger like the CTEK MXS 5.0 might be able to squeeze some juice off it for use in another car where it can fit. Keep your your new Delkor conditioned w/ the CTEK to extend its service life.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    How old was your Yuasa? A smart charger like the CTEK MXS 5.0 might be able to squeeze some juice off it for use in another car where it can fit. Keep your your new Delkor conditioned w/ the CTEK to extend its service life.

3 years. Brought it home and will charge using CTEK and will be using it as reserve for 2014 vios.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    3 years. Brought it home and will charge using CTEK and will be using it as reserve for 2014 vios.

All New 2017 Mazda 3Share us how much longer it serves your Vios before its last breath, sir. That'll be good real world info. Yuasa is xfolds better than Motolite.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    All New 2017 Mazda 3Share us how much longer it serves your Vios before its last breath, sir. That'll be good real world info. Yuasa is xfolds better than Motolite.

Yup! Thats what I thought. Yuasa batt served me well (in my case bec I know some users had diff experience).

If not bec of the eyesore orange blinking light on my dash for iStop, I wouldnt change it yet until it gives up but better be safe and to have a peace of mind All New 2017 Mazda 3

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I think we'll get an update sooner here than on the vios thread.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    was able to squeeze more from my stock panasonic EFB.. since lock down, got the mazda parked for a month, battery still able to start but cranking is very sluggish.. just barely starting the car, then i-stop error appears..

charged the car using ctek and the next start, no more i-stop error but you will really feel the cranking power is weak.. used it for 1 month more until i decided to replace the battery with new one..

if i-stop will not be used (like me, i don't use the feature coz i feel stressed when the engine suddenly dies) regular battery will suffice!

bought an emtrac Q85 battery as it is the cheapest i found in the market, around 7k only. so far so good!

the price of EFB batts cost almost twice of regular batt so in the end, you pay the same amount for its life expectancy.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Zic X9 competes with Castrol's Edge line and Shell Helix Ultra, Tier1 oils

Zic X7 FS competes with the Castrol Magnatec(including Stop Start line) and Shell HX8 series... Tier2 oils
    Nakita ko sa Castrol official store sa shopee 2,349 php 4 liters plus may 1 liter free. Not bad for the price.

Now contemplating if mag Castrol magnatec ba ako, Amsoil OE or Amsoil SS this November oil change hahaha. 6 months pa din plan ko na OCI.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tsikot Forums mobile app