New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 282 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2820
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    how much price ng 2001 kia carnival ngayon? diesel matic
    ok ba performance?

diesoline how much is your racor filter for 2003 isuzu trooper?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi mbclubph. Nami-miss ka na namin sa GlockTalk, di ka na nagpo-post

Anyway, I was browsing through the Tsikot car finder classifieds and I saw one entry for a 2001 Carnival LS. The seller was offering it for P420K. Mas gusto ko yung isa pang entry, 2003 model pero RS nga lang (manual tranny), going for P520K.

Performance? Just read through this thread to get an idea of how the Sedona performs. Me... I'm eagerly awaiting the 2006 model so my family can have a backup vehicle when my ride is being serviced.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Helooo everyone,
    Wow, tagal ko rin nawala, very interesting yung fuel cartridge. Question lang, does this have provision for our water/sedimentor sensor below? How much is it and what are the advantage of this one over the original KIA?

Tnx,

Nano

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ganda talaga nung fuel filter... pag na 50K ung ride ko, palit ako ng ganito. advantage nito is less dirt going to injectors.

Mikey, kmusta ba ung unit mo? wala ba problema. Sabagay, less than a month pa lang ung unit mo, pero sana bigyan mo kami feedback soon.

Medyo maiinit na talaga, specially at noon and i noticed that the fan auxiliary blower turns on more frequent and for longer period. Ano po ba maganda coolant para sa carnival. Plan to change the water and add coolant ng radiator... thanks po.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Diesoline, u still distributing racor? Akala ko may problema sa quota they are requiring from you to be the exclusive distributor? So meron na ba dito sa pinas? Uyyy, let me know ha, sold out ako sa racor!!

Larshell, welcome dito sa sedona/carnival forum! FYI, kami ni diesoline ang sedona rides namin naka BD rin. My sedona is on 2%, unlike my innova naka BD1 lang.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi diesoline,

Do u have one for Kia Sorento's?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    guys, the project is in the backburner for the meantime. we are still trying to find out how to go about it but with lesser quotas for the succeeding years. anyways, i will let you guys know when the product is ready for launch.

gregg_g, mbclubph: there is one suitable for the sorento and trooper but it is a proprietary type racor filter, not the oem.

sorry for the OT.

btw altec, the sound that i told you about came from the water pump. sayang, di pa kc nila pinalitan nung nag-replace ng timing belt.

mikey177, will pm you soon why racor rates the filter at 500 hours.
    Last edited by diesoline; March 23rd, 2006 at 12:48 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    thanks diesoline,

regarding the racor filter for sorento and trooper, do you mean that they are common?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by generic_boy
    Mikey, kmusta ba ung unit mo? wala ba problema. Sabagay, less than a month pa lang ung unit mo, pero sana bigyan mo kami feedback soon.
    My Sedona is doing fine, no degredation in performance or unusual noises after the fuel filter change. Will post pics of the used Racor filter when I change it after 500 operating hours.

By the way, I was browsing through Edmunds.com and I discovered that the 2006 Sedona shares the same platform as a new minivan that Hyundai is planning to introduce, the 2007 Entourage. I wonder if Hyundai will also bring this model to the Philippines, and how it will impact on the sales of the Sedona.

Here are two photos for comparison:

2006 Kia Sedona

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2007 Hyundai Entourage

The Kia Sedona/Carnival Thread [ARCHIVE]