New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    You don't have to do anything violent (or illegal) but I really think the guy should get his comeuppance.

Just think about it -- he's looking for something physical with a married woman after a few weeks of wooing?!! He sure sounds like an honorable and caring man (yes, I'm being sarcastic).

If he's married (ie not separated), then at the very least let his wife know. He deserves to get into trouble.

And maybe, kung natauhan siya, hindi na niya gagawin sa ibang tao. Malay mo, you could have saved someone else's wife from being a victim. And that someone else you save might actually be a Tsikot forumer.
    Last edited by creepy; August 26th, 2008 at 07:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm...so she's still engaged in secretive and suspicious behavior? and the same person who almost cheated on you is now "mad" because you find reason not to trust her?? this doesn't look good at all.

there's a difference between trying to make it work, and just being played for a fool.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by angryhubby View Post
    Later, as I got out of the CR, she stuffs her phone quickly under the pillow.
    If she really wants to make the other guy stop contacting her and help you trust her again, it is as simple changing her mobile phone's sim card. Yet all this while, she is still using the original sim card, why?!?

The fact that your wife HIDES the celfone under the pillow and erases ALL messages received and sent means she is still hiding something major, like she is still "secretly" continuing the relationship with the 3rd party. If you get access to the phone, you might want to check the call-logs, including the last call made or received.

As for contacting the guy, it won't stop him from doing what he is already doing, in fact it might just end up pushing your wife to him even more. You will probably need to send a stronger message if you want him to stop totally.

As for her being suddenly "malambing" might be a good or bad sign, depending on her other actions. She might be true to trying to patch up your marriage OR she might be trying to throw you off track. Take the actions with a grain of salt.

Sorry to be pessimistic but people lie all the time, even the ones you trust.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I smell trouble. You should seek marriage counseling. She should NOT be keeping ANYTHING from you.

My cousin did that and she had a love child with another man. I'm not saying it will happen to you. I'm just saying if you want to FIX this do it asap and bring it to the table. If she refuse to talk about it then you have a serious problem.

My cousin's husband did not know of the kid till after the boy turned 1 yr old. How did she hide the pregnancy? She pretended to have gone to the US for further studies with the aide of the guy. But in reality she was just housed in a nearby city. My cousin had since separated with her husband but not filed for annulment. The custody of her other kids are with her husband, she could not visit nor see them. Her former husband did not file for adultery charges because he perhaps still love her and just let her go.

Don't let that happen. Fix what you have to fix and adjust your mistakes. If you still love each other there should be TRUST and HONESTY. If that can't then LOVE and RESPECT will crumble. If this secrecy continues eventually you will make mistakes in judgment because of the anxiety and your wife will find reasons to further pull away. Her friends should stay OUT of your problems as a couple. Seek your parents help. Keep it within the family circle. Make concessions and decide what is best for you, for her and the kids.

Sometimes the best way is really find out the bitter truth and face the music.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This is a job for the pros.....a marriage counselor.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For some reason i doubt that they didn't engage in any kind of ***ual activity. :dunno:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The problem is with the wife, not the wife's textmate.

If it's not that guy, it could be another.

Getting rid of the guy won't solve anything.

Dami pa naman ibang pwede maka textmate.

Mahilig kasi makipag textmate ung misis. Ang masama, na-i-in-love sa textmate.

Ano gagawin ni angryhubby? track down every guy his wife texts with?

The wife has to grow up.

She's an immature girl who makes patol any guy who can make her feel kilig... sa text.

--

U can't control the environment...

The wife doesnt live in a bubble.

Men will notice the wife, and there will be men who will desire the wife...

having a husband is no hindrance to some men.

some men actually make a career out of seducing married women.

Now, it all comes down to the wife.

Ano values nya?

Kahit 1,000 men pa ang liligaw sa kanya, if the wife is morally upright, di nya papatulan.

If the wife makes patol the first guy who comes along that makes her feel kilig, then her values are questionable.

U can't control the environment.

There's such a thing as marrying the wrong kind of woman.
    Last edited by uls; August 27th, 2008 at 11:17 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    This is a job for the pros.....a marriage counselor.
    I'd rather hire another kind of professional. :asta:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    My cousin did that and she had a love child with another man. I'm not saying it will happen to you. I'm just saying if you want to FIX this do it asap and bring it to the table. If she refuse to talk about it then you have a serious problem.

My cousin's husband did not know of the kid till after the boy turned 1 yr old. How did she hide the pregnancy? She pretended to have gone to the US for further studies with the aide of the guy. But in reality she was just housed in a nearby city. My cousin had since separated with her husband but not filed for annulment. The custody of her other kids are with her husband, she could not visit nor see them. Her former husband did not file for adultery charges because he perhaps still love her and just let her go.
    I have a friend who confessed to me that he got this girl pregnant and eventually had a baby. But the girl at the time was already married. The husband is still clueless that the kid is not his. Ironically the couple even got my friend to be the "ninong" of the baby.

Talk about irony.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Maybe the wife had tubal ligation done already? no?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Dealing with my Anger after Wife Confessed Affair