New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i wonder what's the latest on this issue. . .revenge served?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by angryhubby View Post
    ... he has a pretty girlfriend, and i'm finding a way to communicate with her...
    If I wasn't so preoccupied, I'd offer to take your revenge for you.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ano na kaya balita sa TS? sana think twice before doing something, you still have what you care the most. just dont do anything that will destroy your marriage, i know everyone wants to have revenge but if you play fire with fire, most probably you'll get burned. just my two cents.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Same with the other guys here... just reading the post makes my blood boils to the max.. You choose. Cal. 45 with a silencer or call me. i knew someone who can do this for you... for 2 packs of cigar. Sorry to the tamer here... but that exactly what i gonna do if i am the TS.. Lucky guy..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Few people know that there is a legal way a husband or a wife could kill his/her spouse without having to be incarcerated in jail. Fewer people are aware that a parent can evade prosecution even if he kills and maims his daughter's boyfriend.

Article 247 of the Revised Penal Code involves death or physical injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances. It provides that:

"Any legally married person who having surprised his spouse in the act of committing ***ual intercourse with another person, shall kill any of them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury, shall suffer the penalty of destierro.If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducer, while the daughters are living with their parents."

Technically speaking, Article 247 instead of defining a felony endeavors to define the circumstances where a person may be exempt from the commission of a crime. Desierto is not a penalty but more of a preventive banishment so that the relatives of the dead fornicators may not exact revenge against the killer.

In the case of the offended husband/wife, the abovequoted law applies only when the following essential elements are present:
    1. legally married to the spouse;
    2. he/she must surprise the spouse;
    3. the spouse must be surprised en flagrante delicto, meaning in the act of coitus.
    4. he/she must have killed the spouse and his/her lover while they were in the act of ***ual intercourse or immediately thereafter.

Of all the above elements the 3rd and 4th ones have generated the most colorful jurisprudence.

The Supreme court in one case has to resolve the issue of whether or not the husband should patiently wait for the fornicators to have coitus before he could barge in and kill them. The settled rule is that there must be actual ***ual intercourse and not merely preparatory acts (foreplay). This led one justice to vociferously dissent and say:

"must the offended husband look on in the meantime and wait until the very physical act of coition takes place? This interpretation is far from being rational and certainly does violence to the reason and purpose of the law."

And in another case the high court convicted the husband of homicide because he killed his wife one day after he has caught her with another man saying "the killing was not the byproduct of the husband's rage"

For the parent however there are stricter requirements. the daughter must be under eighteen years of age, she must be living in with the parent and again if they were surprised by the parent in the act of ***ual intercourse.

the lesson to be learned here.....

enjoy your orgasm.. it might be your last..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    although it seems killing somebody is easier than enduring an ordeal like this. what will be the effects after, if you did such a move? to you personally, to your family, to other people. tingin ko habang panahon emotional ordeal which can also lead you to kill yourself.

my point is proven na nga na walang kwenta babae yun misis, why waste your entire life on it. imho, the poser and the wife deserve each other. the hardest thing to do is to convince your mind and your heart everyday that this is the new reality you're in.

this is very hard and I can't even relate to what the TS has been feeling, pero like any crisis, if you go thru it head-on with discretion, i'm sure may makikita strength inside you that will make you see what you're really made of.

if the misis was a possessive needy wife before and then got weak enough to get tempted/flattered by flowery words from a 3rd party stranger, tingin ko it's a blessing in disguise talaga. fate is just giving you a chance to live a more meaningful life minus her. it's a very painful and humiliating life transition i agree, but like i said if the TS surpasses this then that's the time he'll realize what he's really made of and what makes him a cut above the rest of us.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="5"]I am closing this thread because the thread-starter seems to have solved his problem already.[/SIZE]

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Dealing with my Anger after Wife Confessed Affair