New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Kamukha ng P502015, tingnan ko kung saan gawa ung nabili ko, either Indonesia or Saudi Arabia. We've seen a filter na gawa from two different countries, magkaiba itsura.

You can try the B33 na kasing laki ng filter ninyo or longer/larger filters like the B37, BT223, P550335.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^ Mahirap malaman ang japake ngayon, matinidi gumaya yung chinamen kaya nga banned ni trump iLang products nila.

Best way to check is by opening the can and compare side-by-side the internals. Dapat nag aftermarket BT223 ka nalang kung hindi sigurado .
    di pa kasi kami sure ni CB nun bumili ako oil sa kanya. baka next oil change ko pakuha nalang ako kay cb ng double core vic or baldwin.

thanks mga bros

btw bros 90915 yzze1 from toyorama (old filter)
    90915 10003 from tabi auto supply (new)
    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ninjababez; June 10th, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Mas okay ba wix kaysa sa Original na Hyundai Filters?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Actually the parent company of WIX USA which is Mann+Hummel Germany is the one supplying 99% of Hyundai's filters since Mann+Hummel has plants in S. Korea that directly supplies Hyundai, Kia and other S. Korean car manufacturers.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Been using Mann for the longest time.[emoji106]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Mann+Hummel is the owner of WIX brand of filters, both the WIX and Mann filter brands are under the Mann+Hummel group.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Mann+Hummel is the owner of WIX brand of filters, both the WIX and Mann filter brands are under the Mann+Hummel group.
    Yup.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    original hyundai filters from M&H are the heaviest 🤔

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Very cheaply made pala ang VIC? I was considering this in my next oil change. Surprisingly, okay pala ang Purolator and it cost cheaper than VIC.
    Note : i cant seem to reply in this thread without quotting a post. hehehehe

My opinion. I never had a problem with Vic filters ive used em for years and my cars seem to be ok considering i have a 30year old car and a 20 year old pickup.

i tried using the cheaper WIN filters and that was pure ****. na notice ko na sobra taas temp ko and parang iba tunog sa makina after an old change i was really confused since galing oil change i figured na it has to be the filter i immediately change that and viola na back to normal. I think barado sya . Will never use WIN again.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maik View Post

i tried using the cheaper WIN filters and that was pure ****. na notice ko na sobra taas temp ko and parang iba tunog sa makina after an old change i was really confused since galing oil change i figured na it has to be the filter i immediately change that and viola na back to normal. I think barado sya . Will never use WIN again.

Ngayon ko lang narinig ang WIN filter na yan, baka na man you mean WIX filter???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maik View Post
    Note : i cant seem to reply in this thread without quotting a post. hehehehe

My opinion. I never had a problem with Vic filters ive used em for years and my cars seem to be ok considering i have a 30year old car and a 20 year old pickup.

WIN filters baka LOSE. cheap filters will be cheap.

Im guessing you also use Pertua?

Best Oil/Fuel Filters