New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Any feedback for Denso Cool Gear line of filters? Planning to get one for my vios.
    Denso Cool Gear filters are not the same filters that are being supplied to Japanese car manufacturers. Cool Gear is Denso's outsourced filters from a different independent China factory, Cool Gear is a different quality than the Denso Cool Gear filters being produced by in-house Denso factories.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    been using orig oil filters recently, mas maganda kaya yun wix bro?
    WIX is a great filter, they are one of the top rated filter brands in the USA. The owner of WIX is Mann+Hummel Germany which is the biggest filter manufacturer in Europe that supplies original factory installed filters for most of the American, European, Japanese, South Korean & etc... car manufacturers. Even the standard WIX filters lasts 10,000km while the WIX XP last double or more. Even NAPA and etc... gets their re-packed filters from WIX.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    WIX is a great filter, they are one of the top rated filter brands in the USA. The owner of WIX is Mann+Hummel Germany which is the biggest filter manufacturer in Europe that supplies original factory installed filters for most of the American, European, Japanese, South Korean & etc... car manufacturers. Even the standard WIX filters lasts 10,000km while the WIX XP last double or more. Even NAPA and etc... gets their re-packed filters from WIX.
    Got a WIX filter in Banawe earlier.

It costs 100 pesos for my Vios. I was surprised and skeptic if it was a fake. Since I saw Wix filters in LZD and SHPEE costing 400 each

4. Join Date
    May 2014

It costs 100 pesos for my Vios. I was surprised and skeptic if it was a fake. Since I saw Wix filters in LZD and SHPEE costing 400 each
    anong name ng store bro?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post

100pesos? Baka naman 100gm lng yan? What's the estimated weight of that filter?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014

Anong part number nung nabili ninyo?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013

You might have purchased a free sample from the giveaways provided by the distributor to each of the WIX filter dealers. That is why you were able to buy it at a cheaper price since those were free samples.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Anong part number nung nabili ninyo?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk
    If he bought a Vios oil filter then it might be WIX WL7131, he might have possibly bought a free sample giveaway by the supplier to the retail shops.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Nice... kaya ka nga nag vios para mura.. hehe.. mahal pa nga yan.. yung replacement filter ng kia (good gear) parts mall 80 pesos lang.. yung original 180 pesos naman

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Nice... kaya ka nga nag vios para mura.. hehe.. mahal pa nga yan.. yung replacement filter ng kia (good gear) parts mall 80 pesos lang.. yung original 180 pesos naman
    Yung Parts Mall brand is private label brand lng yan, kumbaga parang CD-R King lang yan binili lng yan nila sa iba ibang manufacturers then pinalagay lng nila sa karton packaging nila. Hindi sila kalevel ng WIX, Baldwin, Donaldson & etc... Which are mga talagang manufacturers ng filters na matagal na gumagawa. Magkaibang category icompare ang budget meal filters and reputable brand & quality na filters.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters