New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 117 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ako baldwin lang gamit ko for our 2 vehicles. so far orig pa din mga benta ng supplier ko

btw, here's a little guide to distinguishing what's possibly a counterfeit baldwin oil filter
    I don't see anything sir. Pero may online guides naman so I've probably seen it at some point, pero post niyo narin ulit para sa ibang lurkers .

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
    I don't see anything sir. Pero may online guides naman so I've probably seen it at some point, pero post niyo narin ulit para sa ibang lurkers .
    ooops! i forgot to post the link.

anyhow, here it is : Baldwin Filters | Genuine Baldwin

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ooops! i forgot to post the link.

anyhow, here it is : Baldwin Filters | Genuine Baldwin
    Thanks sir for the link

Yup, my BT223s are legit

Also I scored a bunch of Fram Ultras, yung oversized XG3600. Its actually written on the box its rated 20,000km and has 99% efficiency at 20 microns. Anyone else has used this oil filter here?

I plan to run em for two consecutive OCIs, (either two 10,000km or two 7,500km oil changes just to be safe).

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Wix is also a very good brand. Purolator kasi mukhang fake. Hehehe

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I agree yung Wix is one of the heaviest duty ng filters since they also manufacture filters for big machines like for construction, mining and industrial equipments which are always expose sa harsh dirt and weather ng outdoors and yet Wix and a good hydraulic and engine oil was able to extend the life of the engines and hydraulic pumps of those machineries. Paano pa kaya passenger cars and commercial trucks na masmaliit lng displacement ng engines. Also WIX brand is already owned by Mann+Hummel which is the biggest German OEM filter company and the biggest manufacturer of filters in the world they supply filters to all the German cars and some of the Japanese cars, kahit Korean Hyundai and KIA are 99% supplied by Mann+Hummel filters. Kahit mga British cars din are also being supplied by Mann+Hummel.

Wix filters being supplied to Asia right now is either Made in Poland(Europe) and Made in USA sa mismong factories ng WIX, so quality talaga is superb. Lalo na they are now owned by a bigger filter company like Mann+Hummel which prefers and stands by their QUALITY first policy. That is why Mann+Hummel is the best choice of the German Car manufacturers, kahit Volvo, Scania, Daimler Benz, MAN & etc.. trucks are also originally installed with Mann+Hummel filters.

Yung Purolator they already stopped supplying the ones being outsourced from an outside China factory, since nagka problem yung quality about leaking oil filters so ngayon pinupull out na Purolator sa East Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa and other markets.

Sa US and Europe markets kasi yung USA in-house manufactured by Purolator parin ang nakukuha nilang products kaya maganda parin quality pero ang price lng ang problem hindi siya bagay sa Asian markets dahil super competitive pricing din dito sa Pinas.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
    Thanks sir for the link

Yup, my BT223s are legit

Also I scored a bunch of Fram Ultras, yung oversized XG3600. Its actually written on the box its rated 20,000km and has 99% efficiency at 20 microns. Anyone else has used this oil filter here?

I plan to run em for two consecutive OCIs, (either two 10,000km or two 7,500km oil changes just to be safe).
    Para saang car ba yang BT223 at kung pwede ba yan sa Avanza?

TIA

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Para saang car ba yang BT223 at kung pwede ba yan sa Avanza?

TIA
    yep it will fit an anvanza. just google it bro!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks bro. Saan ba magandang kumuha?

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Aling WIX model #(?)ang fit sa Ertiga Gen 1?
    TIA

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/w...QCMC0&search=1

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    Which is better Wix or Bosch oil filter?

Best Oil/Fuel Filters