New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Legit JS Asakashi filters, WIX filters, Akebono brake pads, Mitsuba, Maruko, PIAA, Denso horns, Hope(Oigawa) bulbs, Osram bulbs, and etc... can be bought through this seller, mataas ratings and sure genuine item makukuha mo dito F2 - ZIC / Kixx Dealer - Home | Facebook plus side is that HAMP oil filter is available din sa kanila.
    Thanks bro JapanABC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Legit JS Asakashi filters, WIX filters, Akebono brake pads, Mitsuba, Maruko, PIAA, Denso horns, Hope(Oigawa) bulbs, Osram bulbs, and etc... can be bought through this seller, mataas ratings and sure genuine item makukuha mo dito F2 - ZIC / Kixx Dealer - Home | Facebook plus side is that HAMP oil filter is available din sa kanila.
    saw hamp for Hondas from this sellers fb. is that a better grade than the JS A? i wanna get something for the civic this next oil change

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    saw hamp for Hondas from this sellers fb. is that a better grade than the JS A? i wanna get something for the civic this next oil change
    The difference between Honda Genuine oil filter that is being supplied to the Philippines market is that it is coming from Thailand, HAMP filter is mainly for the American and Japanese domestic markets the HAMP brand oil filter is Made in Japan by the OEM supplier of filters to Honda so quality is superb and same as the Genuine Honda filter that is Made in Japan, you can find the filter from F2 ZIC dealer in FB F2 - ZIC / Kixx Dealer - Home | Facebook. Also forgot to mention that this F2 Autoparts also handles Nissin brake pads which are OEM to Honda vehicles.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron nga before sa honda BGC made in Thailand na oil filter OEM pero super mura. Ewan ko kung available pa doon now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The difference between Honda Genuine oil filter that is being supplied to the Philippines market is that it is coming from Thailand, HAMP filter is mainly for the American and Japanese domestic markets the HAMP brand oil filter is Made in Japan by the OEM supplier of filters to Honda so quality is superb and same as the Genuine Honda filter that is Made in Japan, you can find the filter from F2 ZIC dealer in FB F2 - ZIC / Kixx Dealer - Home | Facebook. Also forgot to mention that this F2 Autoparts also handles Nissin brake pads which are OEM to Honda vehicles.
    thanks bro👏

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    I have been using VIC for a long time,
    so that is why it's one of the lowest types pala

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    orig from casa vs orig (daw) from suki auto supply

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    orig from casa vs orig (daw) from suki auto supply

first pic is legit. 2nd pic is most likely jafake..

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    first pic is legit. 2nd pic is most likely jafake..
    yun 2nd pic bro ang binibenta din sa lazada, nun nag check ako ng sellers online

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    yun 2nd pic bro ang binibenta din sa lazada, nun nag check ako ng sellers online

tignan ko rin yun ontheway na shops. i need to get some wipers anyways.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters