New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    The new Everest is a real bargain at only 999K. Thou hopefully this new version wont be a super gas guzzler like the old generation.

With regards to the MS. The ride is good but im not comfortable with the seats. The flooring seems to be too high, making people with a height of 5'8" up bend their knees awkwardly and their head almost near the roof. Just my 2 cents

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    IMO, pangit ng bagong eve. mas maganda pa yung ngayon
    para sakin okay lang yung itsura ng mazda everest.

I wonder kung may iba pang rinevise other than the fascia.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    haha. better grab it pag "special introductory price" of 999k
    uy mura nga ah how about their 4X4 kaya?

Quote Originally Posted by buchieboy View Post
    The new Everest is a real bargain at only 999K. Thou hopefully this new version wont be a super gas guzzler like the old generation.

With regards to the MS. The ride is good but im not comfortable with the seats. The flooring seems to be too high, making people with a height of 5'8" up bend their knees awkwardly and their head almost near the roof. Just my 2 cents
    i beg to disagree, i have one and the third row is so perfect for my height at 5"10"
    Last edited by XTO; May 21st, 2009 at 03:48 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the 2nd generation everest is not that gas guzzler. maybe buchieboy is talking about the 1st generation?

diba same lang ang engine specs ng gen2 at gen2.5 everest? infairness to everest, it has the most powerfull engine and a 5 speed a/t among its class, as tidus mentioned

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    at 999k pwede na yan

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    uy mura nga ah how about their 4X4 kaya?

Quote Originally Posted by buchieboy View Post

i beg to disagree, i have one and the third row is so perfect for my height at 5"10"

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That is the biggest steal in the century. Better grab it while its there! Wait are you really sure its just P999K parang may catch eh...

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Is the second row of the montero sport adjustable like you can move it forwards and backwards? Cos when I saw the display unit, nasikipan ako sa second row even compared to the innova pero hindi ko na nacheck. Yung interior lang talaga ng montero seems a bit claustrophobic and the single aircon vent at the back are the major downsides for me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    That is the biggest steal in the century. Better grab it while its there! Wait are you really sure its just P999K parang may catch eh...

Huh! Ford Everst at Php999K? Baka Ford escape iyaan?????

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Is the second row of the montero sport adjustable like you can move it forwards and backwards? Cos when I saw the display unit, nasikipan ako sa second row even compared to the innova pero hindi ko na nacheck. Yung interior lang talaga ng montero seems a bit claustrophobic and the single aircon vent at the back are the major downsides for me.

-------------------------------

Yung second row seat ng Montero Sport ay hindi sliding, naka-fixed siya.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
MONTERO SPORT or FORD EVEREST