New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    haven't driven both car but base on exterior and interior department i'll choose MS over Ford everest.

ayaw ko lang sa MS is the ingress and egress sa third row seat. parang mahirap sumakay at bumaba.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    haven't driven both car but base on exterior and interior department i'll choose MS over Ford everest.

ayaw ko lang sa MS is the ingress and egress sa third row seat. parang mahirap sumakay at bumaba.
    ----------------------------------------

There will be a facelifted/updated Ford Everest that will be released soon in the Philippine market. May laban kaya ito sa Mitsu MS?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well that is the keyword its just a FACELIFT. In fact yung body ng Everest has always been the same since it was introduced here. If you ask my grandma the difference malamang sasabihin nya wala. It takes only someone verse in auto to sport the difference between a 1st gen, 2nd gen and the 2.5 gen Everest. Although sa 2nd gen naging common rail na pero as I said di naman nakikita ni lola yun

So the answer is NO! To be fair, Everest has better engine and better tranny (it has 5 speed, all the competition has 4 among ladder frames in the price range). And it has a very attractive price since the MS price is only introductory and will go up eventually.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well that is the keyword its just a FACELIFT. In fact yung body ng Everest has always been the same since it was introduced here. If you ask my grandma the difference malamang sasabihin nya wala. It takes only someone verse in auto to sport the difference between a 1st gen, 2nd gen and the 2.5 gen Everest. Although sa 2nd gen naging common rail na pero as I said di naman nakikita ni lola yun

So the answer is NO! To be fair, Everest has better engine and better tranny (it has 5 speed, all the competition has 4 among ladder frames in the price range). And it has a very attractive price since the MS price is only introductory and will go up eventually.
    -------------------------------------------------------

Any idea when HARI will release in the Philippines the next generation Sta. Fe? Meron na bang photos ng next gen na Sta. Fe?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Montero Sport pa rin

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Same old boxy design :coffee::sleepy:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    Same old boxy design :coffee::sleepy:

Parang mas malaki yung rims and tires na ginamit and tumaas ang ground clearance ng facelifted Everest.....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sigurado pati presyo niyan sigurado "facelifted" rin.....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    sigurado pati presyo niyan sigurado "facelifted" rin.....
    haha. better grab it pag "special introductory price" of 999k

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    IMO, pangit ng bagong eve. mas maganda pa yung ngayon

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
MONTERO SPORT or FORD EVEREST