New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    haha bitin pa yung hood nang vios. pero mas malaki tlga ang interior nang vios sa city legroom and slight headroom. Yep mas malaki nga ang previous generation nang city my aunt owns one a premier edition 1.5 vtec AT.
    yep dapat mag city 1.5E ako but napaisip ako kaya i settled for civic 1.8V at instead. and mukhang spaceship sarap i drive
    i only have 1 experience driving a civic.. 2007 model siguro un..
    way back when i was * the driving school..
    too bad hindi ko masyado naenjoy ung feeling kasi nagaaral pa lang ako..
    hehehehe.. minsan nga makikitest drive ako sa honda..
    pwede kaya un? ehehe

ung jazz ba masarap idrive?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    haha hindi pa po ako naka drive nang jazz sa casa lang po sa display umupo ako hehe. well sabi nila maganda i drive maganda ang visibility dahil na rin sa quarter windows sa front mas malaki compared sa previous model. well kaya siguro hindi mo na enjoy kasi kakaiba ang view nang civic hindi mo makita yung hood or harap malakas ang mga blinspots nang civic fd eh. well pwedeng pwede mag test drive ask your dealer about it

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

IMO, the look of (our) old Jazz is better than the new one. Well, most probably it's just me... Another thing is that, we found it inconvenient to carry valuable items with the Jazz, as we needed to cover them all the time... (Sadly, it still is not a standard item)... With the City's trunk,- that issue is resolved. So, we chose the City over the Jazz this time around....

7404:vader:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ^true!

the only reason why I chose the City over Jazz is because of the trunk.

Someone even told me that what if I get hit from behind? Diretso ang impact sa rear passengers (if any) + the trunk space. I leave stuff (read as kalat, hehe ) in the trunk.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The old GD Jazz has much lighter steering and a chassis with less stress, too, compared to the newer GE Jazz - these are driving impressions from a PTCC race driver friend of mine having driven both around Batangas Racing Circuit.

The new car is easily larger and more comfortable however. It's still easy to drive in tight spots. The dashboard is still an acceptable depth, unlike the Renault Espace-aping wide dash of the FD Civic's.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice*59 View Post
    ^true!

the only reason why I chose the City over Jazz is because of the trunk.

Someone even told me that what if I get hit from behind? Diretso ang impact sa rear passengers (if any) + the trunk space. I leave stuff (read as kalat, hehe ) in the trunk.
    My Jazz has gotten hit from behind by a bus.

If it's rear occupant protection you're worried about, don't. There's a lot of space between the hatch and the rear seats to act as a crumple zone - the hatch and the stiffened rear end will take a lot of punishment away from occupants.

Try to look for rear-end crash photos of Jazzes on the Internet. I have my own in the "Me and My Tsikot" forum.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    the front interior of the jazz is way more astig than that of the city, its like riding a spaceship!

however, the leg room of the rear passenger seat for the city is way roomier than the jazz.

is there any possibility that honda will bring a manual transmission for the 1.5? especially now that mazda 2 will be coming out with a 1.5 manual transmission which will be priced, i heard, at Php 725,000.00.

I really like the polished metal 1.5 of the honda, but i dont have plans of buying an automatic.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    ang di ko lang maintindihan sa mga honda e yung malaking dashboard
    haha ang laki nang dashboard nang FD ko pwede na maglagay a
    nang baso plato kutsara tinidor at kumain haha

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ O sangkaterbang stuffed toys.......(Actually, may nakita na akong gumawa nito).... :hysterical:

9404:vader:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    over all sa GE parin ako hehe!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Honda CITY VS Honda Jazz [MERGED]