New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Halos twins ang city and jazz mechanically, so same pros and cons (no cons afaik).

What i really do love about the jazz is the driver view, much better than the city imo due to its bigger windows and windshield. Also the roof height, I'm around 5'10" and extra effort sumakay ng city for me. Jazz, chicken.

Also, mas loaded ang city interior-wise than jazz, which is probably due to the rumors na may new model next yr (may 2014 honda city spy shots na). Meanwhile, around 2015 pa siguro dadating jazz replacement.

As a secondary ride, good choice ang city esp with the deals and promos it has now. Jazz, matinding haggling pa.

Yes, the color choices for the jazz is VERY boring

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ohhhace View Post
    Halos twins ang city and jazz mechanically, so same pros and cons (no cons afaik).

What i really do love about the jazz is the driver view, much better than the city imo due to its bigger windows and windshield. Also the roof height, I'm around 5'10" and extra effort sumakay ng city for me. Jazz, chicken.

Also, mas loaded ang city interior-wise than jazz, which is probably due to the rumors na may new model next yr (may 2014 honda city spy shots na). Meanwhile, around 2015 pa siguro dadating jazz replacement.

As a secondary ride, good choice ang city esp with the deals and promos it has now. Jazz, matinding haggling pa.

Yes, the color choices for the jazz is VERY boring
    Agree with you on that, bro... Malimit akong ma-umpog sa City...

City over Jazz pa rin ako, bro.,- for reasons I stated earlier in this thread.

18.0K:sailor:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    pinagpilian din namin itong City and Jazz last December... pinili namin ni wifey itong City 1.5E. I think appropriate lang ito of our plan of having an SUV near future, it complements.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ohhhace View Post
    Shucks, I'm 5' 10" as well but since this would be primarily my wife's car, I think I would have to squeeze in.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Jazz ge ftw!!!

Sporty yet elegant ang dating.. Isang buong mountain bike kasya sa loob. Daming options di nakakasawa tignan.. And yes, mataas ang resale value.

Imho, ang jazz kahit matagal mona nakikita sa kalsada, di nakakasawa sa mata

Di lang pampamilya, pang isports pa!! (ang dating)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    City ang choice ko d2 for TS. Sanayan lang para di mauntog pag pasok sa driver side ng city. Space??.. di naman kailangan ni TS nyan, may SUV na siya. Sa outside look naman eh depende sa tumitingin at pag gagamitan. Mas pormal ang dating para sa kin ng city keysa Jazz. Excuse lang po sa Jazz owner ha, parang pinaliit at lowered van ang tingin ko sa Jazz, dahil dyan medyo di ko type kasi hindi ako mahilig sa van pero ako lang yon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    City ang choice ko d2 for TS. Sanayan lang para di mauntog pag pasok sa driver side ng city. Space??.. di naman kailangan ni TS nyan, may SUV na siya. Sa outside look naman eh depende sa tumitingin at pag gagamitan. Mas pormal ang dating para sa kin ng city keysa Jazz. Excuse lang po sa Jazz owner ha, parang pinaliit at lowered van ang tingin ko sa Jazz, dahil dyan medyo di ko type kasi hindi ako mahilig sa van pero ako lang yon.
    Oo nga eh. Naging concern ko tuloy ang looks kasi kailangan executive ang dating ni Mrs. Although love na love nya talaga ang Jazz, this time ata kailangan na City eh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Oo nga eh. Naging concern ko tuloy ang looks kasi kailangan executive ang dating ni Mrs. Although love na love nya talaga ang Jazz, this time ata kailangan na City eh.
    Again,- we used to own the first gen Jazz,- but chose the City (over the Jazz) this time around.

Not because we had bad experience with the Jazz,- in fact we loved it! Imagine I was able to load/carry-in all of the lighting fixtures we bought from the Home Depot (and the guys from that store who assisted us then were pleasantly surprised). I used it to haul my electronic appliances when we transferred home- no sweat; picked up travellers from NAIA with their balikbayan boxes,- what a joy!

But because the City now looks a lot better than the previous model, its trunk space, and its longer body. With the Jazz, and looking at the rear view mirror, it looks like the trucks are so close to you during stop-and-go traffic....not with the City.... just me...

18.0K:sailor:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    City it is! Now looking at accessories to put in it.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I am an executive. I drive the Jazz majority of the time. Meetings or client calls or big events. It makes no difference to me or to my peers .

For me the Jazz is just an absolute Joy to own and drive.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    +1 on this one. agree ako.
    not an executive pero we are required to dress up at the office so most of the time i'm in formal/ semi formal clothes. my ride is leaning towards the sporty look and lookers appreciate it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Honda CITY VS Honda Jazz [MERGED]