New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Jazz. I prefer hatchbacks over a sedan. And somehow I think the Jazz will have higher resale than the City even though mas luma na sya...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Jazz,
    Better FC
    Better handling
    More interior space (The roofline of the city is really low)
    Better interior design (Still cannot get over the china looking stereo of the city)
    More versatile luggage Area, ULT is great! (You can basically make the whole back part your trunk)
    Better driving vision

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    if you're into utility and badly needed that back space, then go for the jazz otherwise get the city.

it really depends on your purpose --- what you're gonna be using it for.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    [SIZE=2]looks like im not the only with a bit of dilemma here.
    uhmm.. i know nothing about cars. but i have to decide VERY SOON
    which to get:
    a honda city 1.3AT or jazz 1.3AT?

i find the City quite bulky (but i must admit, it's been given a total makeover vs its predecessor). the beige color is subtle, not too "attractive".
    i expect the Jazz to be easier to maneuver but the available colors are quite too flashy for my taste (except for black <--[/SIZE]which is hard to maintain).

all aesthetics aside, will i go wrong if i choose the City?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by buchieboy View Post
    Jazz,
    Better FC
    Better handling
    More interior space (The roofline of the city is really low)
    Better interior design (Still cannot get over the china looking stereo of the city)
    More versatile luggage Area, ULT is great! (You can basically make the whole back part your trunk)
    Better driving vision
    Same with me. At my status now (a father with a toddler), I opt for the Jazz. But if I was still at your age chicosci and single, obvious choice is the City. It really depends on your needs.
    Honestly, your a lucky person, soon to have a car but you know little about it. Just do your homework first. :peace:

chicosciHonda City 2009 Vs. Honda Jazz 2009

HONDA CITY 1.5 VS. HONDA JAZZ 1.5

In terms of

Ride Quality
    Handling
    Speed/Performance
    Acceleration
    Noise ( Cabin Sound Insulation )
    Etc.

thanks

Aside from the replies here, you can search lot of reviews on these cars.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ... go for the jazz.. ganito rin ako dati .. choosing between city and jazz pero i go with jazz ... merong mga feature na di mo makikita sa city ...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    It will depend on what is your likes in a car. Break down your needs then compare kung alin sa dalawa ang mas nakakalamang.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Agree with Sir Niky on the practicality of Jazz. The rest of the posters even leans favourably on the Jazz. ULT pa rin sya..I find the Ivitec engines though quite noisy as it revs on its own occassionally..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Agree with Sir Niky on the practicality of Jazz. The rest of the posters even leans favourably for the Jazz. ULT pa rin sya..I find the Ivitec engines though quite noisy as it revs on its own occassionally..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Jazz is a better pick. Roomier, quieter, better FC and IMO, much better looking than the City. interior for me is a lot better than the City's not to mention the fact that seats are ULT already.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Honda CITY VS Honda Jazz [MERGED]