New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hehe galit sa mga kalat na kalat na city hahaha ganda kaya nang ganon. you belong!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *kentgil - di naman galit ... i read in other forum threads that HONDA CITY owners are very proud that their CITYs are very few and it represents some kind of prestige compared to a VIOS na kotse ng MASA.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yup, pansin ko nga, may 2009 City every turn of the road....

9404:vader:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by streetracer View Post
    Why is Honda Jazz More Expensive than Honda City?
    The simple answer: Construction.

Hatchbacks need to be built stiffer at the rear because the hatch makes for a bigger opening than a sedan's trunk, with the rear end being shorter at the same time.

By design, you'll notice a sedan has the rear windshield base beam to act as an additional structural brace. Hatchbacks do not. So to compensate for this missing crossbeam, the entire rear end is made stiffer. By comparison, sedans do not need as much stiffening as hatchbacks because part of it is already built into the design.

It's not only restricted to the Jazz and City. The Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback have a similar price disparity, with the hatchback being more expensive.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by laniabamby View Post
    *kentgil - di naman galit ... i read in other forum threads that HONDA CITY owners are very proud that their CITYs are very few and it represents some kind of prestige compared to a VIOS na kotse ng MASA.
    haha proud pa sila nyan ha dito nga sa village namin 5 ang bagong city wala pang plate. and hindi bababa sa 10 ang owners nang new city dito sa village namin. so hindi na sya prestige haha dami rin sa kalye sa school ko 4 din bago 3 1.5E saka isang 1.3S. sorry to city owners ha pero mas mukhang malaki ang vios sa malayong yiew sa likod malapad kasi eh hate ko lang yung parang dugong yung harap haha

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    parang car for everyone na ang city noh pang masa

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kentgil View Post
    haha proud pa sila nyan ha dito nga sa village namin 5 ang bagong city wala pang plate. and hindi bababa sa 10 ang owners nang new city dito sa village namin. so hindi na sya prestige haha dami rin sa kalye sa school ko 4 din bago 3 1.5E saka isang 1.3S. sorry to city owners ha pero mas mukhang malaki ang vios sa malayong yiew sa likod malapad kasi eh hate ko lang yung parang dugong yung harap haha
    haha oonga parang dugong nga ung harap ng vios!!!
    natawa naman ako dito kentgil.. ehehehe..
    pero kung icocompare mukha ngang mas malaki ang vios pero ang sikip pa rin..
    ung city mas maganda lang talaga ang porma sa vios..
    pero parang mas maliit ang interiors..
    i own an old city model.. when i rode the new city of my boss..
    ang sikip..
    parang mas maluwag ung loob ng lumang city..

when it comes to jazz.. iba lang talaga ang dating ng jazz eh..
    pero mukha ring masikip..

civic nalang.. parng space ship.. ehehehe..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    imho
    the Jazz is for folks who consider having a versatile package for their daily grinds like driving the kids to school and shopping at malls and groceries. Though i kinda miss the old "buggy" look, i must say that the new jazz is a very "post modern" approach to designing. from cute to hip.

the city on the other hand, is for folks who just need a car with the appealing looks which is admittedly became the hype upon its release. overall, it's pretty good actually but i guess beauty gets old pretty soon if you see one(or even 4 side by side) in every corner
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    haha bitin pa yung hood nang vios. pero mas malaki tlga ang interior nang vios sa city legroom and slight headroom. Yep mas malaki nga ang previous generation nang city my aunt owns one a premier edition 1.5 vtec AT.
    yep dapat mag city 1.5E ako but napaisip ako kaya i settled for civic 1.8V at instead. and mukhang spaceship sarap i drive

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ang di ko lang maintindihan sa mga honda e yung malaking dashboard
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Honda CITY VS Honda Jazz [MERGED]