New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1337
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    4
    #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Nung February pa nakapost yan hindi mabili.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Mga boss patulong naman. My dad just gave me his glx 1.8 manual, pinagawa ko aircon and after nun I noticed na nag iiba yung takbo whenever I turn on the AC and somehow it gives vibration and namamatay din minsan whenever car is on idle

    My tito said I can look for the the separate idle adjustment for AC, so that idling won't be too low kung naka on ung ac. Meron po bang ganun? And if ever san mahahanap un para mai adjust? Thank you.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,048
    #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Nung February pa nakapost yan hindi mabili.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yun nga eh. Pero recently ko lang nakita tong picture ng engine bay.

    Bakit kaya hindi naeenganyo mga tao bumili no? Problems with documentation perhaps? O dahil lang talaga na swapped na siya? Original diesel Revo's fetch very good prices and are supposed to be very easy to sell.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    28,528
    #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yun nga eh. Pero recently ko lang nakita tong picture ng engine bay.

    Bakit kaya hindi naeenganyo mga tao bumili no? Problems with documentation perhaps? O dahil lang talaga na swapped na siya? Original diesel Revo's fetch very good prices and are supposed to be very easy to sell.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    things that come to mind.
    1. outlandish price.
    2. it's a conversion. usually a caveat, especially if the convert-er does not have an ironclad reputation.
    3. plain old age.
    4. mas tumakaw sa gas?
    5. and yes. documentation.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,048
    #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    things that come to mind.
    1. outlandish price.
    2. it's a conversion. usually a caveat, especially if the convert-er does not have an ironclad reputation.
    3. plain old age.
    4. mas tumakaw sa gas?
    5. and yes. documentation.
    Seems like a really good project car though. If swap is properly done with matching tranny and proper documentation. I love the 1KZ. Pulls our 2 ton Granvia really well. Can only imagine how it does in a vehicle that is lighter by half a ton. Very reliable engine even in old age. 4-5km/L city nga lang. Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details But then the 2.0 gas probably does even worse, in gasoline currency.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,048
    #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaris View Post
    Mga boss patulong naman. My dad just gave me his glx 1.8 manual, pinagawa ko aircon and after nun I noticed na nag iiba yung takbo whenever I turn on the AC and somehow it gives vibration and namamatay din minsan whenever car is on idle

    My tito said I can look for the the separate idle adjustment for AC, so that idling won't be too low kung naka on ung ac. Meron po bang ganun? And if ever san mahahanap un para mai adjust? Thank you.
    Have your AC mechanic check out the idle up. I'd replaced that in our diesel Revo before. In my case though, the compressor merely stays on all the time, so rpm (slightly higher than usual) does not change at all.

    No other symptoms ba? Overheating perhaps?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    4
    #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yun nga eh. Pero recently ko lang nakita tong picture ng engine bay.

    Bakit kaya hindi naeenganyo mga tao bumili no? Problems with documentation perhaps? O dahil lang talaga na swapped na siya? Original diesel Revo's fetch very good prices and are supposed to be very easy to sell.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Mga boss patulong naman. My dad just gave me his glx 1.8 manual, pinagawa ko aircon and after nun I noticed na nag iiba yung takbo whenever I turn on the AC and somehow it gives vibration and namamatay din minsan whenever car is on idle

    My tito said I can look for the the separate idle adjustment for AC, so that idling won't be too low kung naka on ung ac. Meron po bang ganun? And if ever san mahahanap un para mai adjust? Thank you

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    4
    #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Have your AC mechanic check out the idle up. I'd replaced that in our diesel Revo before. In my case though, the compressor merely stays on all the time, so rpm (slightly higher than usual) does not change at all.

    No other symptoms ba? Overheating perhaps?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Compressor is automatically turning off/on and I hear clicks from my compressor often.

    Other symptoms pala sir ee pag naka on yung AC there's a time na may disturbing sound akung naririnig pero di ko maidescribe yung tunog. Kaya pag ganun I am switching off the AC tas mawawala .

    Yun din ung problem ko pag tinaasan ung idling para sumakto pag naka on yung AC. Pag nagloko na and here comes the disturbing sound and AC needs to be turned off, super lakas naman ng idling.

    Thanks for the response btw sir.

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    4
    #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Have your AC mechanic check out the idle up. I'd replaced that in our diesel Revo before. In my case though, the compressor merely stays on all the time, so rpm (slightly higher than usual) does not change at all.

    No other symptoms ba? Overheating perhaps?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Btw sir, do you know where can I download/get user manual for toyota revo glx 1.8?

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,048
    #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaris View Post
    Compressor is automatically turning off/on and I hear clicks from my compressor often.

    Other symptoms pala sir ee pag naka on yung AC there's a time na may disturbing sound akung naririnig pero di ko maidescribe yung tunog. Kaya pag ganun I am switching off the AC tas mawawala .

    Yun din ung problem ko pag tinaasan ung idling para sumakto pag naka on yung AC. Pag nagloko na and here comes the disturbing sound and AC needs to be turned off, super lakas naman ng idling.

    Thanks for the response btw sir.
    Not very easy to diagnose without seeing the patient. A good AC doctor should see the problem easily enough. Though my bet is on a faulty idle up and probably need for a good general cleaning. Lumalamig pa ba ang aircon, btw? Can't say about the sound, but probably check out the compressor too to be sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaris View Post
    Btw sir, do you know where can I download/get user manual for toyota revo glx 1.8?
    I believe some members here have a soft copy. Try to reply to their posts in this thread and ask them to send you a copy.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    19
    #1320
    Good ulit mga sir,

    Ano ba ang ipapacheck ko kasi lately naobserve ko na bumababa ung idle ng around 500-600rpm. Before kasi 900rpm tapos mgrev-up ung engine mag stay 1k for a while then baba ulit sa 900. Pero yun nga ngayon usually 600, mag rev-up yung engine angat ng 800-900rpm then bumaba ulit ng around 600.

    Btw im driving a REVO-SR AT. yung scenario na nabanggit usually kapag naka D at P, pero kapag N stay sa 800rpm. Ask ko na rin ano ba ang proper term ng pag rev-up ng engine for a while sa mga Automatic transmission? (Idle lang kasi yung alam ko dun, bka may ibang tawag)

    Maraming salamat ulit

Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details